skwiblur

@skwiblur

Passing thoughts could be epiphanies.



16
posts
16
works
32
following
25
followers
6.9k
words read
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 2 years ago
RTS (Return To Sender) Pt. 5
I do not wish to betray my heart yet reason has eased the pain. My sleepless nights have become blankets that envelope and keep me safe whilst in solitude.
2
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 2 years ago
Random Thoughts #6:
We live in an abundant world but we are living a life with so much lack. We grow physically yet in truth we are immature. We are born with eyes that allow us to look at things and people but we never...
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 2 years ago
Say When
Psychologists say that friendships that last for a minimum of seven years are those that last a lifetime. On the other hand, others believe that the reason why friendships last is not because we choos...
2
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
Random Thoughts #5:
Happiness is the easiest emotion to feel yet it has become a luxury for most. We work hard, earn a lot of money, gain recognition, become famous, live in beautiful houses, and have the kind of life ev...
3
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
Random Thoughts #4
12
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
RTS (Return to Sender) Pt. 4
Hi. It's been a long time. I haven't heard from you in a while and I guess that things are going well at work. And you look good. You look great, actually. Before anything else, I just want to l...
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
RTS (Return to Sender) Pt. 3
2
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
Random Thoughts #3: On Hold
The pandemic has swept all over the world and become something that everyone has learned to live with. Communication cannot be less personal and bland these past few years. Human interaction has lost...
1
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
Random Thoughts #2:
Whatever you do, want to do or will do, people either have to say something or something to say. People have to say something when they wish to stop you. They have something to say when they feel th...
1
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
RTS (Return to Sender) Pt. 2
For whatever reason, I am drawn to you. Ever since I saw you, you have been the one I see even in my sleep. Your quiet demeanor speaks in volumes that nobody seems to understand. But here I am, mi...
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
RTS (Return to Sender) Pt. 1
Hey you. Just want to let you know that I have been thinking a lot about you.
29
0
2
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
Random Thoughts #1: Just a Façade.
We are our truest selves when we are alone. We go out, go to school, go to work, and go about our day with a couple of ready-to-wear facade in our back pockets. It's funny how often people, colleag...
16
0
2
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
May the sound of the rain tonight silence the deafening cries of a broken heart.
For the brokenhearted
1
0
2
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
It is in solitude that we can we be our true selves.
In solitude...
4
0
2
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
Which do you choose? A) A door that leads you to something that you are destined to do. B) A door that leads you to something that you love and dream of doing.
Would you rather do something you're destined to do or pursue what you dream of despite the uncertainties?
17
0
0
skwiblur
skwiblur
skwiblur . 3 years ago
We chose you, human.
When cats choose you.
3
0
0