SamDeanCass

@samdeancass


Gifted Writer

70
posts
70
works
0
following
43
followers
427
words read
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . a year ago
Confidant
Y/N is in love with Damon but doesn’t know how to tell him. She confides in Stefan about it, and he encourages her to tell Damon.
12
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . a year ago
No Need to Be Jealous (18+)
Y/N and Hayley have just found out that they are sisters but Freya doesn’t know. She gets jealous of all the time they are spending together and how close they are becoming and takes Y/N to show her w...
12
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . a year ago
Genius's Daughter
When Elijah finds out that Y/N is Tony Stark's daughter and sees her working with an AI, he decides to build her a lab in the Mikaelson house as a gift.
12
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . a year ago
Repressed Feelings
Sam and Y/N have had feelings each other for a while and haven’t known how to admit it to the other, so when a hunt goes wrong and somebody nearly dies, these feelings come to light.
1
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . a year ago
Stalker
Y/N has a stalker, an old school friend who has a crush on her. Sam and Y/N are out gathering supplies for the bunker when they ‘run’ into him.
11
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . a year ago
Exhausted
Y/N has been working overtime lately and hasn’t really had a chance to take time to rest. Daisy picks up on this and decides to take care of them.
7
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Kisses to Make You Better
Lately, Y/N has been feeling a little low. Jack notices and wants to make them feel better.
1
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Dominant King (18+)
Y/N is used to being the dominator but when she gets into a relationship with Crowley, she soon learns her place.
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Bad Girl (18+)
Jughead and Y/N are attending a party. For the past few days, Jughead hasn’t been paying much attention to her, so Y/N decides to flirt with a guy to catch Jughead’s attention.
1
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Sore and Bruised
After a long mission, Y/N heads to her room that she shares with Daisy but she’s battered and bruised. Daisy notices this and offers a massage.
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Staying Late (18+)
Keys has to stay late at work which Y/N really isn’t happy about but Keys manages to sway their mind.
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
The Jealous Type
Y/N never thought that Lonnie was the jealous type but when her ex rolls into town, Lonnie lets his feelings be known.
11
0
1
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Rule Breaker
When Sirius sees Y/N being bullied by Lucius, he comes and saves the day. Since then, the pair have been inseparable.
12
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Protective Arms
Y/N and Jordan are best friends. For the moment, Y/N is sleeping in Jordan’s spare bedroom. One night there’s a thunderstorm which Y/N really doesn’t like, so they seek Jordan for comfort.
4
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Sarcasm and Attitude (18+)
Y/N is feisty and sarcastic and that’s what Tory loves about her but when she starts to have an attitude, Tory doesn’t stand for it.
13
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Second Best
No matter how hard they try, Y/N always comes second best.
18
0
1
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Unfamiliar Feelings
Jack experiences unfamiliar feelings when he sees Y/N talking with somebody from their past.
2
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Proving Them Wrong
Y/N is on her first hunt with the Winchesters. When he watches her take down the demons, Dean finally tells her how he feels.
3
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Locked Out (18+)
When Y/N gets locked out of her apartment, the man next door offers her a place to stay for the night. The night takes a turn when things get heated between the two.
0
0
samdeancass
samdeancass Gifted Writer
SamDeanCass . 2 years ago
Pet Names (18+)
Sam has found a particular thing that always manages to turn Y/N on.
2
0
0