Zan

@dfendyr

I'm gonna be my own hero.


Bronze Comma
Silver Comma
Frequent Reader
Gifted Writer

315
posts
310
works
39
following
441
followers
497.0k
words read
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Stuck?
It was as if time had stopped for them. They'd left one day only to come back years later. Lost or dead. Or so they thought. It was like a normal flight. But instead we came back five years later. Nob...
29
0
1
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Lost at sea
Fuck my life. That's what I thought when seeing the storm on the horizon. Fuck this. We definitely would get lost. And here we are sitting right in the calm before the storm. Waiting and watching it ...
2
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
So I shaved my head a couple weeks ago and the other weekend I dyed it!!
2
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
The world is fake. Lol.
44
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
A simple smile.
The only reason he slowed down was because of the way she smiled. So full of pure joy and happiness. He has to get a better look, this was not the normal girl in his class. The one who was sometimes h...
13
0
1
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Queen.
The pain in having to leave him had turned into rage. She was the queen of shadows after all. Heir to terrasen and must save them. She had made countless promises sworn by blood and death. She had fau...
11
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Story time!!!
27
0
1
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Person in white.
After smoking the entire joint we stumbled down towards the beach. The music was loud and the song Jordon Belfort was on. Definately the best song to listen to while high. I was laughing white jade wa...
1
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Who is it?
Ever seen something then realized just what it was later on. Well I did. We were walking by the store in the middle of the night. And well my friend is very afraid of homeless people. So I was on look...
2
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Got my covid shot!
3
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Peter pan...
He was just a young boy when he was pulled from this world to go to Neverland. No one knows how it was made other then that Peter was the first boy who lived forever. When he never grew up some starte...
2
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
bury me with the flowers.
when i found her she was sitting on the edge of the meadow by the stream, her body was covered in small white flowers and the roots of her favourite tree and curled around her like a shield. his heart...
13
0
1
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
I love your ears.
Jude woke up late the next morning. She groaned and shivered as she felt cardans fingers playing with her ears. "what?" She mumbled and he kissed her neck softly. "I love your ears" he said his voice ...
15
0
1
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Waves.
3
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Do you ever just want to run away.
13
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Afraid.
"I'm afraid" I whispered my eyes wide and voice low. He held closer as the footsteps came closer and closer. Untill they were right in front of us. They paused. I held my breath. No one could find me....
3
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
New housemate
I unlock the door and pull expecting it to open into my garage. But instead it's stuck. Somebody must have double locked it. Normally I only do this at the end of the day so people can't come walking ...
1
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Apocalypse.
In the end of it all. There was only us. There would only ever be us. I looked over at him the sunset behind him and smiled as we joined hands. The only two alive in a field full of dead. The world wa...
16
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Pirates prisoner
I can hear the pirates walking on the deck above me. My breathing is shallow and the room is dark and smelly. My chains rattle as I try to move into a more comfortable position. Even though I know I ...
2
0
0
dfendyr
dfendyr Gifted Writer
Zan . 3 years ago
Guess what I did!
52
0
2