Teresa

@terlol

I like to read :3



9
posts
9
works
6
following
13
followers
9.7k
words read
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 3 years ago
Back and Obsessed
uhm so, yeah, it hurts to know that no one on here knows The Untamed :c
14
0
2
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
I'm bored so here you go
I'm bored so I made this These are screenshots on my Chromebook enjoy :)
14
0
0
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
The Weird Dream :/
So this was the dream I had today about being lost in the forest with my brother who disappears later and how I escaped Team Rocket and the forest with the help of my science teacher.
14
0
0
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
17 Days
June 17 is my birthday. This is a countdown from June 1st.
46
1
7
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
-Yourself
One person. One you. One person can make a huge impact on another. Only one of you exists and no one can copy it. Treasure your own life because you, yourself, is unique and special. (The pictures ...
1
0
0
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
Love-
Only you can change yourself. Be yourself and don't let other people try to change you. (The pictures are not mine but the words are)
15
0
1
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
Bullying [To the bullies and people who have done cyberbullying.]
Bullying is horrible. It's horrible and can make people harm themselves and even suicide. If you don't have a nice thing to say, do not say it. Do not try and change other people to be like you. They ...
11
0
1
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
You Truly Love Someone
If you truly love someone you would... Love is a bit different yet similar from obsessed. Don't get them mixed up. (The pictures are not mine but the words are)
25
0
1
terlol
terlol
Teresa . 4 years ago
Never, Give up
Never give up on your dreams and keep going. Keep doing the right thing, and you'll get farther then you are right now. (The pictures are not mine but the words are)
69
1
2