Ahmad

@soulful1



8
posts
8
works
1
following
3
followers
3.5k
words read
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 2 years ago
A once loved one
39
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
The road to a different life Do I even want to follow that road..?
1
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
What is this feeling l wonder Breathing, walking, thinking, talking Not really thinking, nor realizing, or comprehending that this emptiness is but a mere facade. something but a mere figment of something rotten that tries to justifies the obvious to m...
2
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
The end of dreams.
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
A desire from one’s self is momentary, you have to realize that cause at the end what will being alone do? There’s a pleasure in trying to build a road that could be everlasting for the people that are coming.
Figuring out what to do is hard, but figuring out why do it in the first place is harder.
2
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
Stand up.
Stand up for no one will hold you up. People who did do still wish they can.
3
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
How to cultivate your wisdom?
Start with remembering what you did the last hour and think of why you have done it that way? And how to do what you did better than the way you have done it, And sum it up in a sentence for the futur...
0
0
soulful1
soulful1
Ahmad . 3 years ago
A scary realization.
It's such a great terrifying feeling the feeling of coldness that embraces your conscience when you know you have done something wrong. Great cause because of it you would reflect on what you have don...
2
0
0