My friend and cousin 'John Brown' did drugs.
He started out smoking pot when he was a teenager.
Later, he started doing Meth and other drugs.
I never did drugs but he did, and sadly that's what killed him.
He overdosed or at least that's what I was told.
Let this be a lesson for any children who may be reading this.
STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS!
Drugs will eventually kill a person.
John did drugs and sadly, drugs took his life.
He died at the young age of forty-eight.
I nagged him several times about getting some help, but he always refused.
That's a sad thing. You can't force a person to get help.
I met John during the Fall of 1979 at school.
My grandmother's maiden name was also Brown, and it turned out that John and I were related.
I have uploaded a short video to Youtube about John's grave.
The video is titled 'John Wayne Brown's Grave'.
I will appreciate it if you'll watch my video.
May John Rest in Peace.
Dedicated to John W. Brown (1970-2019)