Mrs B

@mrs_b



13
posts
13
works
76
following
46
followers
65.2k
words read
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 2 years ago
A field of wheat
Alice has known Tom for a long time, but things are different this summer... (I was trying out writing a steamy romance story, but i'm just not sure it's me - everything feels a little cliched. Feedb...
2
0
0
mrs_b
mrs_b
After the Storm . 2 years ago
After the Storm: Part VI
mrs_b
mrs_b
After the Storm . 3 years ago
After the Storm: Part V
Lucy sat down with the rest of the family, still confused by her mother's comments - the chatter around her could be blocked out as she sat with her thoughts. She could see Jay on the other side of th...
22
0
0
mrs_b
mrs_b
After the Storm . 3 years ago
After The Storm: Part IV
As the families finished their dinner, talk resumed over plans for the next week, and tonight's charades teams. It was always a joint effort with clean up, and they all grabbed plates and glasses to g...
22
0
1
mrs_b
mrs_b
After the Storm . 3 years ago
After The Storm: Part III
Vegetables went tumbling cross the floor with Lucy attempting to chase after them - errant tomatoes heading in six different directions. As she bent to pick one of them up, so did Jay and their forehe...
24
0
2
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 3 years ago
Counting
Trying to have a baby is all about arithmetic. At school, Sex. Ed. focussed on how not to get pregnant, avoid STDs and generally filled us with panic about any encounter with a boy.
25
0
1
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 3 years ago
Careful what you dream about.
What do you do next when you dream about your ex?
24
0
1
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 3 years ago
Fifteen Minutes
Trying to go for an atmospheric, edgy kind of vibe with a surprise twist ending on this one. Despite having never been there, I feel like this is set in Seattle. 😂
27
0
0
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 3 years ago
What happens next?
What happens next after someone finally makes the first move?
23
0
1
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 3 years ago
Birdwatching
A bit of observational, almost poetry? WFH has taken my writing in a different direction today!
25
0
2
mrs_b
mrs_b
After the Storm . 3 years ago
After The Storm: Part II
After the storm, they made their way back to shore. Jay scrabbled onto the sandy beach and cried out "Argh, cramp!" whilst dragging his leg. Lucy was still dazed from what happened in the water - She ...
21
0
2
mrs_b
mrs_b
After the Storm . 3 years ago
After The Storm: Part I
Trying out ideas - potentially for a short story series. My first attempt at writing “romance” - feedback appreciated!
34
0
1
mrs_b
mrs_b
Mrs B . 3 years ago
The Cry
A cry pierced the darkness. Everything was still, the kind of still that only appears in the middle of the night. The cry didn't stop and Anna swung her legs out from under the warmth of the blankets....
22
0
0