MissOsorio

@missosorio



6
posts
5
works
4
following
3
followers
7.8k
words read
missosorio
missosorio
MissOsorio . 2 years ago
I cant tell you enough how much I identify my self with this.!!
hymn
hymn Gold Comma
hailey . 2 years ago
i can’t tell you anything
2
missosorio
missosorio
MissOsorio . 2 years ago
It Takes Time
I have learned with time, that the more we dwelled in the past or in the past of others is when we are doomed to chain our selves and to be stuck there. Why must we be stuck in what hurt us, instead t...
1
1
0
missosorio
missosorio
MissOsorio . 3 years ago
Happens To All Of Us
Am I the only one that feels lost at times? Or am I the only one that is grate giving out advice but when it comes to my own, I don't know where to go. I know what it feels like to be surrounded by pe...
5
1
0
missosorio
missosorio
MissOsorio . 3 years ago
How Can You?
How can one identify itself? Well, I guess the better question will be, how can one be judge for being exactly who they are. Let me ask a question, can you compare yourself to other? And if you, do it...
4
1
0
missosorio
missosorio
MissOsorio . 4 years ago
Who said falling INLOVE was going to be easy?, Or who said being INLOVE was also easy. I have learned all this year's that love is not easy and it take's time and patient's to be in love with someone....
3
1
0
missosorio
missosorio
MissOsorio . 5 years ago
What's LOVE
people say there's no such thing as real love, well am starting to think they might be right. Even though i have this gut feeling that i can't seem to never shake away. It's the feeling that everyone ...
4
1
0