Jozeph

@jozeph



10
posts
10
works
12
following
1
followers
6.3k
words read
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 5 months ago
An excerpt from an artillery crew's experience during the Napoleonic War.
1
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . a year ago
An encounter with the figure of disdain
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . a year ago
The Knight, the Arrow, and the Physician
During a battle set in the Medieval Times, a knight is wounded by an arrow, and a physician rushes to his aid with the help of a team of crossbowmen.
2
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
Callic and Anwen have a Bone to Pick with the Dark Priestess
Callic and Anwen must find a way to sneak into the castle and steal the magical amulet from the Dark Priestess. Thanks for reading!
2
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
The Mysterious Letter and a Loaded Pistol
2
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
The Celestials Fall
This is a short story that serves as a prologue to another story that I want to write. An old man and his young apprentice look up at the night sky to see that some of the constellations have gone mis...
14
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
A Dangerous Encounter in the Crypt
This is a short scene about a party of adventurers exploring an ancient crypt. Warning: Spooky Thanks for reading!
1
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
Final Thoughts in the Desert
This is a short story I wrote while listening to the main theme from the video game Kenshi called Scorching Wind. It is about a man who escaped a group of bandits and is now slowly succumbing to the b...
15
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
Sword of Will
This is another short scene I wanted to write. With King Auryn gone, someone must lay claim to the Sword of Will. All those who tried have failed. Captured by Lord Taliesin's forces, Arcadius must now...
1
0
0
jozeph
jozeph
Jozeph . 2 years ago
Arcadius and the Creature in the Cave
This is just a short scene I wanted to write. Arcadius is a young warrior. On his quest, he enters a cave and has to fight a fearsome monster. I might continue fleshing it out as a story at some poin...
1
0
0