JazzyKate

@jazzykate



12
posts
12
works
9
following
10
followers
16.9k
words read
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 4 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley *Chapter One* (Part Eight)
Ezra catches back up with his best friend, trying to consider if telling her was the best idea. He also learns that maybe his best friend knows more than what she's leading on...
1
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 4 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley *Chapter One* (Part Seven)
Ezra catches back up with his old friend from junior high, unsure if he should share his secrets and a new relationship with her.
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley (Chapter One) *Part Six*
After an awkward conversation with his parents, Ezra gets news about his old best friend from junior high coming back in town after being gone for so long. But Ezra knows Evvie, and he knows that a pl...
2
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
Quotes About the Hard-Hitting Reality
"Life can come as a wave of reality. Sometimes it'll knock you down so hard, it may take some time to get up." These are some quotes about the reality of life/love. Enjoy!
2
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
I'm back!
I'm back from being gone for so long! This is just an overview so that I can begin on the path viewers would like me to go. Chose between more Ezra Gatley, or more quotes/questions now!
2
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
Poems/Quotes About Love
These are quotes that I found that can express the true longing of love, and maybe even what it feels like to be in love. Tell me what you think!
3
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
Is there a Right Answer?
These are some questions or things I like to think about while writing, and it helps me connect to my characters on a real level. Will there ever be a right answer to these questions?
17
0
2
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley (Chapter One) *Part Five*
Ezra has a small talk with his family, but there has to be something more to just the secret that
3
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley (Chapter One) *Part Four*
What conversation will go on between Ezra and his mom? And what is she needing to ask?
0
0
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley (Chapter One) *Part Three*
*Continued from last part* Ezra and Evelyn FaceTime Delcan Heslop, who Ezra has been holding a secret relationship with. Ezra goes back to a time when he remembers the first time he'd ever met Delcan,...
0
2
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley (Chapter One) *Part Two*
Ezra goes back to his house in order to get away from his issues, only to run into more, and have a conversation with the guy who he regrets his feelings for.
14
0
5
jazzykate
jazzykate
JazzyKate . 5 years ago
The Five Secrets_Ezra Gatley (Chapter One) *Part One*
Ezra had it all. A perfect house, perfect grades, and the perfect girlfriend. But there's one thing missing - his secret. Ever since he was twelve, Ezra buried his secret inside just so people wouldn'...
2
0
1