Zed Gurl

@flotsam2080

16 + fucking invincible 💥🌈🌍



8
posts
8
works
409
following
163
followers
30.1k
words read
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
Jetsam loves to tell that one about when Bassy got The Fear and cried. I wasn’t there. And I also have one about Jetsam getting The Fear, and I’m pretty sure she cried that time.
Part 1/2
3
0
1
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
I have the impression that The Maid spies on me and tells Ma what I’ve been up to. So when I do naughty things I make sure she’s not around.
The thing is, we both just really love sugar. A lot.
28
0
1
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
A good Club sandwich, I’m told, should use three slices of toast, both crispy bacon and cold ham, chicken breast, a boiled egg, iceberg lettuce, tomato and cheese and lashings of mayo to keep it all glued in place.
The sharp pepperyness of the radish reminds me of a time when we had water.
49
0
0
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
I’m too busy worrying the threads of mango pulp free from my teeth with my tongue, to first notice that the flies are biting my legs and making them itch and bleed. But once I do notice, that’s suddenly all I can feel. Sharp stinging itchy legs. But I ...
The mango trees are all dying, except this one. My leafy throne.
27
0
4
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
I think this is my story to try to tell. Like all stories, it’s made up of lies and truths, but mostly it’s about all that confusion in between white lies and half-truths.
This is the story of how it all began. How all stories begin really. Mine is no different.
30
0
1
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
Bat shit crazy Bat is. That’s why we call him Bat. That’s not his real name of course. No one would ever call their kid Bat.
This is how Bat died 🦇
2
0
0
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
Crack round here only means one thing.
Some kids sell their souls to the devil for a hit of unicorns and rainbows 🦄 🌈
3
0
0
flotsam2080
flotsam2080
Zed Gurl . 4 years ago
We are earnestly practising our gin spinning skills. Arms out, turning and turning until we almost puke, then lying on our backs on the comforting loose gravel of the empty car park. The world spinning spinning ...
On Friday nights we go out to Avondale and get drunk in the car park.
16
0
0