Fecon

@fecon

Find novels here: www.novelseed.com



49
posts
49
works
11
following
6
followers
1.3k
words read
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life of A Cat - Chapter 23 (Part2)
Before the complaining ended, a slipper flew out of the window and hit the loudspeaker. This, unfortunately, did not stop the radio from continuing. "Jumping movement! One two three four..."
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 23 (Part1)
At six o'clock in the morning, Wei Ling got up. He boiled some water so the two children could rinse their face with warm water after they woke up. Wei Ling did not grow up in Chuhua. He came here aft...
2
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life of A Cat - Chapter 22 (Part2)
Zheng Tan remembered Papa Jiao telling him that newly bought bottles of medicine always came with a cotton ball that should be thrown away right after the bottle was opened. The cotton ball was placed...
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 22 (Part1)
Papa Jiao was quick to act. Since he had already decided to ask Wei Ling to look after the children, he called him straight after lunch. Those were non-working hours, a good time to look for people.
1
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 21 (Part2)
Seeing it was Zhuo, Zheng Tan got back out. It was much more comfortable sitting on a comforter than squatting in a bag. "Hey, Charcoal. Did you sneak in?"
4
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 21 (Part1)
Mama Jiao seemed better today, at least her spirits were up. However, after hearing last night's events, she was determined to drag her injured self home if not for Papa Jiao doing all he could to sto...
2
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 20 (Part2)
The man was familiar with the stairs of the building, or he wouldn't be able to run so fast without lights and with a hurt eye. When he chased the man to the first floor, he saw a person lying on the ...
1
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 20 (Part1)
Someone had once suspected that the robberies were the work of a group. Zheng Tan was no Sherlock Holmes, but he knew it was more likely that committing a burglary in the residential quarters required...
2
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life of A Cat - Chapter 19 (Part2)
Jiao Yuan called Papa Jiao to inform him they had gotten home safely. Before the phone call ended, Tiger's owner, the lady known as Auntie Ling to the Jiao kids, came by. She brought some cakes and a ...
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 19 (Part1)
The two children waited for the bus in front of the hospital door. The first two buses that passed were too full. Jiao Yuan decided to wait a little longer for one with less people. Buses that went fr...
1
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life of A Cat - Chapter 18 (Part2)
In the elevator, they ran into Papa Jiao, who had come down to buy lunch. His expression was calm, and when he talked to Yi Xin, his voice was no longer hoarse and depressed like it was on the phone. ...
3
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 18 (Part1)
Zheng Tan waited at the door. No one came. He scratched the door out of frustration. Of, course he didn't scratch his own door, but Qu's door across the hall. He stuck his paw through the metal bars a...
2
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life of A Cat - Chapter17 (Part2)
Winter was coming to Chuhua. It was still early. Third period had just ended and Zheng Tan wasn't due home for lunch until the fourth period.
1
0
1
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 17 (Part1)
When life becomes a routine, times passes quickly. Zheng Tan's mornings now consisted of running, climbing stairs, climbing trees and practicing jumping.
3
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 16 (Part2)
The parrot was watering a pot. During summer, he spat a watermelon seed into the flower pot on the balcony. When he found out it had sprouted a stem, he was exhilarated. Each time he watered the pot, ...
11
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 16 (Part1)
Zheng Tan felt lost; he didn't even know "the Buddha". Originally, he thought Papa Jiao was going to talk about him running away, but not only did he not mention it, he was talking about some "Buddha"...
9
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 15 (Part2)
The woman deliberately looked around to check they were alone, before walking up to the younger woman. "Zhuo."
15
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 15 (Part1)
In front of Zheng Tan were two puppies. One nestled against Tiger. The other one, that just came running over, began to bite Tiger's ear after a few barks.
13
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life of A Cat - Chapter15 (Part2)
The woman deliberately looked around to check they were alone, before walking up to the younger woman. "Zhuo."
5
0
0
fecon
fecon
Fecon . 6 years ago
Strange Life Of A Cat - Chapter 15 (Part1)
In front of Zheng Tan were two puppies. One nestled against Tiger. The other one, that just came running over, began to bite Tiger's ear after a few barks.
15
0
0