Krammer

@erickrammer

Amateur in every sense of the word



9
posts
9
works
10
following
4
followers
2.4k
words read
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
My mind races. I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm indifferent. I remember all the times I've felt this way and it truly defines who I really am. Can you blame me? Part of me knows I deserve better, yet part of me knows I don't. Why? Because there is no deserve. T...
0
0
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
I ran when I should have walked Screamed when I should have talked Held back when I should have gone Showed weakness instead of staying strong I never read the signals right I never had the insight To push and pull at the right time And make what shou...
Shadow of me
3
0
0
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
My imaginary goodbye speech to my former co-workers: Hey everybody, I promised myself I wouldn't cry, and believe me, I won't. Over the years I've had the chance to work with some great people, and some day, if you're lucky, you'll get to work with t...
Just had to get this out of my system
0
0
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
You never know how far
Rebuilding
12
0
0
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
I'm brave enough to share poetry with complete strangers I'm strong enough to move heavy objects I'm talented enough to sing karaoke I'm open enough to tell you how I feel I'm fast enough to catch things I drop I'm funny enough to make others laugh I'm...
Broken
1
0
0
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
What happened? How did this come to be? How come you're you? How come I'm me? You were the badass I was the nerd You were a stand-out I was lost in the herd We parted ways But regained contact The changes in us I was taken aback You found religion I...
For my friends
1
0
0
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
This haiku is called: I stubbed my toe Ow ow ow ow ow Holy shit that fucking hurts Son of a bitch ow! This haiku is called: My Alarm What the? Oh man, no. I was warm and comfy, damn Just five more minutes? They were advertising "Reading and Writing...
Haiku collection
4
0
1
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
Hello It's good to see you Have a pathetic side hug We've only known each other for seventeen years Hello Want to do something else? No? You've made other plans? Cool Hello Happy Birthday! Here's some roses, but they aren't red because red means lov...
Unrequited
3
0
1
erickrammer
erickrammer
Krammer . 5 years ago
I wear my heart out on my sleeves Depression beyond belief All emotions follow through Show my true self to you Share the smiles and the frowns All the ups and downs Throw my life into the air For all to catch and share Everyone just wants to see Onl...
Hello world!
3
0
0