Selene

@crazybooklover7

English=Soulmate. Indian. Poet. Crazy.



7
posts
7
works
3
following
6
followers
36.5k
words read
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
Timelines: The Present
The present is not all always where you are. The present is a story that's happening right now. You might be happy one moment and angry the next. You never know what's about to come. You can never tel...
1
0
0
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
Timelines: The Future
The future. We're all either afraid of it or look up to it. Me? I think too much about it. Too much.
4
0
0
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
Timelines: The Past
The past. It's a dark place. There are always people you miss but hate at the same time. You want to look back, but at the same time, you don't want to remember the pain. The past, it can be heartbrea...
4
0
1
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
Peace In Solitude
Where does your peace lie? With family, friends? Someone else? Or is it materialistic? Figurative? Or maybe illusionary? Because tell me, what does peace even mean? Here's a poem about my musings on ...
14
0
0
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
Perfection For Me
What's your perfection? When does nature appeal to you most? What is your ideal place? Here are my answers in the form of this short poem!
18
0
1
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
What The Rain Brings
Have you ever found any supposedly dark thing hopeful? Do you see rays of hope in the darkest corners? Tell me, what does rain mean to you?
102
3
5
crazybooklover7
crazybooklover7
Selene . 4 years ago
What Changed Me
Do you think you have the ability to become a better person? Change what the world thinks about you? Find out what helped me change!
28
0
1