Wolfshowl01

@wolfshowl01



6
posts
6
works
13
following
5
followers
1.0k
words read
wolfshowl01
wolfshowl01
Wolfshowl01 . 4 years ago
The night drags on, as I sit and stare at the moon The mysteries of the night, will be gone soon However they will come again when the sun leaves once more The monsters who lurk in the shadow of my door If I were to try and leave this place Aft...
Darkness and light
0
0
wolfshowl01
wolfshowl01
Wolfshowl01 . 4 years ago
By the billabong is where I wait for your return My dress in my hands, I anxiously turn I wait for all the stories you will sing to me As I sit and listen with jealousy My heart will beat fast at the sudden climax Then you tell me how you solved ...
Finds out the truth
0
0
wolfshowl01
wolfshowl01
Wolfshowl01 . 4 years ago
You may think I’m crazy You may think I’m lazy But there’s one thing that I will never be And that’s a cheater who breaks the hearts of those who trust me Wish I could say the same for you But you’re too stupid to know 2+2 Why I dated you, it’...
Cheating ex
1
0
0
wolfshowl01
wolfshowl01
Wolfshowl01 . 4 years ago
He is the one who watches over us No matter what you do, he won’t make a fuss He listens to each and every one of our complaints Tries to help us get out of our restraints If we wish to truly be free In his name, we must believe Who is this pers...
God
16
0
0
wolfshowl01
wolfshowl01
Wolfshowl01 . 4 years ago
Though our time has been short, It hasn’t been for naught What I have learned will never go away But helps me in this life until today No matter if I wish to keep it or erase it It is part of my being, every little bit It has made me who I am ...
Lesson
3
0
0
wolfshowl01
wolfshowl01
Wolfshowl01 . 4 years ago
A tear for me, a tear for you I’ll be giving my my soul to heaven soon So come over here and let me see, What a splendid young child you’ve come to be One tear’s enough to make you see, That you really did care for me Don’t be sad that it’s my t...
One tear is all it takes
24
0
1