Madison

@wanderlusting



14
posts
13
works
1
following
14
followers
269
words read
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
Amazing Grace Pt 2
Let me sit at the feet of the King, with my head bowed in awe.
3
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
Amazing Grace Pt 1
You see the depths of my heart. You know every broken part.
2
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
I wrote this one anonymously a couple of days ago (by accident!) and finally found it to share on my page :)
anon
anon Gifted Writer
Anonymously Shared . 6 years ago
The simple things
1
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
To Him...
Rain trickles down my window, like all those months ago. When he knocked on my door, and said he needed more. He wanted to move out of town, somewhere a thousand miles down. He needed to get away; he ...
1
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
Our world
Imagine walking on the clouds, and staring at the world below. Look at all those people, so many I don't know. Imagine storing the ocean away, with nothing to separate me and you. Would I finally reac...
51
0
3
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
Our love
City lights and stormy nights remind me of you. Autumn trees and the ocean breeze makes me think of you. Champagne and the sound of rain brings back memories of you. The sun rise; sugar coated lies. T...
14
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
Here I go
Look into the depths of your soul, surely it's more than a black hole. Feel the tug of your spirit, as it calls your name. Draw closer to the flame, listen to the embers whisper. Follow the sun as it ...
16
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
Ocean eyes
He has eyes like the ocean like the pounding waves.
74
1
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
A morning just like this
A morning just like this, it was freezing cold.
3
0
2
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
My Fantasy
Gardens filled with pansies, this is the life you painted for me.
2
0
2
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
"What if"
What if I could never love someone the way I loved you?
4
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
16 April 2017 11:27pm
He looked at me the way every girl wants to be looked at, like he could see right into the depths of my soul and all its scars and bruises, but he did not care. It made me think, what had I been missi...
4
0
0
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
27 April 2017 5:20pm
I watch the waves crash on the seashore. Over and over and over again. The wind blows through my hair, the sweet sea breeze tickles my skin. This is it. This is what happiness feels like. It feels lik...
3
0
1
wanderlusting
wanderlusting
Madison . 6 years ago
18 April 2017 11:12pm
He made me feel like a butterfly after metamorphosis. I think that’s what it should be like – love. He fell in love with the person I was before, with the real me, my innermost being, my personality. ...
0
0