Uplifted

@uplifted



10
posts
9
works
1
following
3
followers
87.5k
words read
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
A Long Story, Short Part 6
Dear Readers, I would request you to please read Parts 1,2,3,4 and 5 first, if you not already done so, to understand the continuity of this story series. Seema said, "Listen didi, can we take leave ...
4
0
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
A LONG STORY, SHORT PART 5
An Unusual Romance - Part 5 Dear Readers, I would request you to please read Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 first, if you have not already done so, for better understanding the continuity of this story series.
13
0
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
Who's the Boss ? ( Part 3 )
Readers are requested to read Parts 1 and 2 of this series to better comprehend the continuity of this Part 3.
3
0
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
Dear Readers, I have added 3 more pages to this part of the story changing the ending. I would request readers who had already read through, to read the last 3 pages please.
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
Who's the Boss ? ( Part 2 )
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
Who's the Boss ? ( Part 2 )
Dear Readers, Request you to read Part 1 of this series "Who's the Boss ?" first, if you have not done so, to better comprehend the continuity of this 2nd part.
3
1
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
A LONG STORY, SHORT ( Part 4 )
Dear Readers, Request you to read Part 1, 2 and 3 of this series first if you have not yet done so, to better comprehend the continuity of this 4th part. Story till now in brief...A short young execut...
3
0
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
A LONG STORY, SHORT Part 3
Dear Readers, Request you to read Part 1 and 2 of this series first if you have not done so, to better comprehend the continuity of this 3rd part. Story till now in brief...A short young executive mee...
11
0
6
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
A Long Story, Short ( Part 2 )
Dear Readers, If you have not read the 1st part of this story, please read it first for better comprehension of this 2nd part. We were sharing a train side berth at night, both not getting any confir...
20
0
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
Who's the Boss ? ( Part 1 )
A corporate manager in search of a domestic help for cooking finds somebody who is too much to handle. To find out what's cooking between the two.....read on...
13
0
0
uplifted
uplifted
Uplifted . 4 years ago
A LONG STORY, SHORT ( Part 1 )
A young executive meets his dream woman on a train journey...
14
0
1