Kristians

@tot

Writing the lore of a world :)



12
posts
12
works
4
following
6
followers
1.5k
words read
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
The realm of Xenthyr - Inhabitants
Find out what glooms in Xenthyr, carries out its horrors and scoures the land for those whose wounds dare to heal.
2
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
The realm of Xenthyr - Geography
Discover the descriptions of Xenthyr - the realm of fire, the domain of blood.
3
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Regions - Kharr (Inhabitants)
The Lore of people and creatures that reside in Kharr!
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Regions: Kharr (Geography)
The geography of Kharr, the land of the Zarathians
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Lore Breakdown: The City of Dorrta (vol.2)
2nd volume of the city of Dorrta
1
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Lore Breakdown: The City of Dorrta (vol.1)
The History of Dorrta, the only city in Gloomrock valley
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
What ever happened to Gloomrock? (vol.2)
First cliffhanger finished thanks to my first ever reader @artisticdolphin
4
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
What ever happened to Gloomrock? (vol.1)
It is known that gloomrock began not as a intreversable wasteland where even death itself shutters to enter, but as a lush green valley hugged by its black mountain range. Centuries ago Dorrta thrive...
3
0
5
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Regions - Gloomrock (Inhabitants vol.2)
Notably less advanced, albeit nearly humanoid creatures that also call Gloomrock their home are Rocklets. They originated from an ancient and surprisingle longevitous village near the southeastern foo...
4
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Regions - Gloomrock (Inhabitants vol.1)
The very best understood of Gloomrocks inhabitants reside up in the northern part of the mountains. A relatively large military force of the only race that withstands the enviroment of the rocky paths...
4
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
Regions - Gloomrock (Geography)
North of Dungrels humid swamplands, lay a misty and unforgiving terrain - Gloomrock. Overseeable only from the highest peaks of the shard-like mountains, which formed as the olden continents collided,...
4
0
0
tot
tot
Kristians . 3 years ago
The World Unnamed
The stories which mist upward from here tell the tales of an ancient land, its history archived through the many years its been inhabited by the peoples and races both old and new. The regions its hol...
1
0
0