Tommy

@tommyhardisty



7
posts
7
works
9
following
1
followers
0
words read
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Jealous.
Jealous. I'm jealous of the ones who came before me. The way they held you. The way they kissed you. The time they spent with you.
1
0
0
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Adam.
I live this life wandering aimlessly wishing that the rib she once was would return so that I would never have to be without her. I want to take a swim in the beautiful blue emeralds she calls eyes. I...
0
0
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Butterflies.
Every human has 4 basic needs to live; food,clothing,shelter, and water. Recently scientists have realized that there is a fifth need, the need to socialize. to have a sense of belonging. Of being nee...
13
0
0
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Rubik’s cube
Society tells us that a woman's heart is like a Rubik's cube. Too bad I've never been able to solve one. I twist and I turn, I ask and I tell, I speak and I listen, but can never make that last step ...
0
0
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Love.
Love. Love is a fountain overflowing for others while My heart is like a vase waiting to be filled as the water flows through it's cracks only to be spilled out onto the floor and emptied once again.
2
0
0
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Chasing stars.
When I was younger I use to think that shooting stars were angels flying through the sky. The day I met you I found out I was right. But at that time you were someone else's star, not my own. I told m...
1
0
0
tommyhardisty
tommyhardisty
Tommy . 4 years ago
Dreams can be nightmares too.
Dreams can be nightmares too. I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I was by your side in the dewy morning grass.
0
0