Lady

@thomas

justlovingtheworld



70
posts
70
works
16
following
25
followers
31.6k
words read
thomas
thomas
Lady . 2 years ago
I never got the time to grieve the ache you buried in me, the burrow fustration when you would pull on me like loose string
Something old, something new
3
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
Spin me under the yellow lights and watch as my hair curls in the motion. Lift me as I reach towards the sun, keeping a small piece of sunlight locked in-between my fingers. Hold me close and listen to my heartbeat wail your name, and understand we al...
The many ways to say I love you
2
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
The moment I knew I loved you was the moment I knew what it was like to hum. My feet would tap and snap, and I would sing along to the melody that my heart could no longer contain. You make me feel like my favorite song.
You make me feel like my favorite song
11
0
2
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
There is a neighborhood in my mind filled with unspoken words and lost connections- one where I remember every passing face, can hear every hallowed laugh, and understand each mixed expressions.
A speeding car at a red light
1
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
You heard me, even though the words have not yet left my tongue, you smiled at me, and suddenly there were not enough letters in the universe to string together with how much I needed you.
Love is all you need - Beatles
1
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
You are the warmth of my sun, the light of the guiding stars. You are the lilac skies that seep out of the clouds in the early morning. There is a piece of you in every goosebump, in every word stung together. You are all around me. My universe is a m...
My universe is a boy with dark hair
2
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
I feel sad too little, to the point that I don’t believe I can cry anymore. I no longer melt in the ground in an attempt to be rooted, to grow in to something, into somebody else. The imprint from my tub is no longer branded on my thighs, for I no long...
Waiting room
3
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 3 years ago
When my mother said I look sickly, I tell her in small laughter that kneecap my sentence, of the dances with insomnia as he often spins me in the early morning sunrise. That I am hesitate to stay in the darkness for I am running from something I can no...
A quote that has always stuck with me- “the axe forgets, but the tree always remembers”
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
I am so alone, it feels as I am drowning in my own self misery that I have stored in my bones. I have no structure, just skin sewed to make a person. There is no life, just a hallowed out chest where my heart should beat.
All vibes are welcomed, even the lonely blues.
4
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
My love for you grows through my ribcage, blooming in color. The vines tangling through my bones, sewing me together. Your words carry me, the sound of your voice calling me. I feel restless in your presence, calm as the ocean waves.
My love for you is difficult to keep inside.
2
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
I am not too sensitive for this world. Maybe you’re just an asshole.
Maybe, just maybe
1
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
My love for him is buried in me, planted in the roots, wrapped around my ribcage, tangled between the bone.
My love
2
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
I am nothing but metaphors and loose change. I am pieces of glass broken apart. There are pieces of me lost and forgotten, ones that I just noticed were missing. I am lost.
Nothing
16
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
I wish I was able to explain my words into soft touches. Careless words that won’t matter in the end because we both know I will always forgive you. I just wish for a moment you could feel my ache.
Just once
12
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 4 years ago
I love, and I love passionately and recklessly with every shiny thing. I am a kid in a lost sandbox searching for new toys lost like me, ones that I can help, ones that I can love them back to health.
My love is unhealthy
1
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 5 years ago
Love, Love each other. Love yourself. Love until the broken pieces have formed a mosaic around your heart. Love until your rib cage cannot contain the raging sound of your heart beat.
Love for the sake of living. Had to get this off my chest.
16
1
1
thomas
thomas
Lady . 5 years ago
There is a lion inside of me, clawing at my chest, begging to be free. She wants to roam the earth, see the stars, spin until dizzy, and then spin again. She wants to bare her teeth and she wants to live.
There is so much I want to say, so sorry if it’s jumbled. I just want to be free, a new start. 2019
2
0
1
thomas
thomas
Lady . 5 years ago
10:50 Today, I binged a whole show so I didn’t have to think about him. Today, I curled my hair and stayed home just so I didn’t burn another part of me. Today I did not text first. Today I told you to leave and you did.
11:30
11
0
0
thomas
thomas
Lady . 5 years ago
How many times can a heart be broken until there is nothing but shards that turn to ash, and flow in the pink skies reminding you of every I love you. In these moments, I have to remind myself it is okay to be broken.
It’s okay not to be okay. One step at a time.
2
0
1
thomas
thomas
Lady . 5 years ago
The first time I realized I loved him butterflies clouded my stomach and I felt completed, like the last puzzle piece in a thousand picture word. I gave you the pieces, wrapped in lilac so you never would bleed for me. I gave you the parts of myself th...
I showed you all and you took what you wanted. I guess that’s on me.
1
0
1