Lorraine

@theloveexpert



44
posts
44
works
4
following
13
followers
1.7k
words read
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Why Intimacy Is Important
When you are with the person you love the most, it gives you so much joy just by being with them. There are even some people who would want to stop time just to be in that moment a little longer.
4
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
What Happens When Your Relationship Doesn’t Have A Label
When you are romantically involved with a person, you should be able to define the thing between you which means that you need to have a label on it. Labels are there for both of you to know what you ...
1
0
2
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Korean Dramas That Will Make You Fall In Love
Korean dramas have been gaining popularity these past few years and I can really say that once you watched one Korean drama series, you will be hooked to watch another one and another one. Korean dram...
3
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Why Is It Hard To Give Up After Getting Rejected?
Rejection is really hard, it causes a lot of pain for someone who gets rejected. There are some people who have loved a person from afar, they don't want to confess their feelings of love to the perso...
2
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
How Families Can Affect Your Relationships
When you are in love with a person, there are some things that you need to consider before marrying them. You need to get to know them so that you won't have any problems if you decide to be with them...
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Time In A Relationship
Time is very important in everything. We need time and we need to always remember that time doesn't wait for us. Especially in our relationship, time is very essential when it comes to forming bonds w...
1
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
This Is What Love Is For Singles
Love is such a wonderful feeling and this word has been used for many times that some would even call it a cliche. It may have lost its meaning but the feeling and excitement that we all feel still re...
3
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Your Partner Is Divorcing You If They Are Like This
Divorce has always been a difficult topic in every marriage. I mean you are married because you love each other and you swore to be with each other's side forever but now you have fallen out of love a...
2
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Choosing Between Two People
When you love, it should only be to one person. Relationships are only for two people and if another person is to get involved with both of you, it will be a mess. I've heard a lot of stories about re...
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Why We Realize Their Importance After They Leave
Relationships are wonderful to have, it is what makes us happy and it is what keeps us motivated in our days. Being with the person we love sure has a lot of benefits and a lot of people wanted to be ...
14
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
New Year’s Resolution For Couples
New Year's resolutions are made when New Year comes. This is where people would create a list that they would like to follow for the year and they would achieve these things slowly. New Year's resolut...
2
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Social Media In A Relationship
Social networking sites have profoundly shaped both the individuals and society. Billions of people have been using it every day and it has become a part of their daily routine to check it at all time...
14
0
1
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Tips On Breaking A Person’s Heart
Breaking someone's heart is not easy. In any case, you shouldn't even break someone's heart because that is just cruel and sad. When you break someone's heart, they would be hurt and would suffer for ...
2
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Standards and Expectations In A Relationship
Many people now are into relationships, it is so easy to find love nowadays that even sitting inside our rooms would help us get a date. We are now in a technological era and because of this, it has g...
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Why People Always Choose To Have A Digital Romance
Life is full of surprises. One day you are at the post office sending a mail to your significant other on a business trip, the next day you are now on your phone video chatting. Of course, this is jus...
14
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Things To Do Before Marriage
Marriage is what most people have been dreaming about and I am one of those. I used to think about being married to someone who loves me as much as they love them and I get to wear a gorgeous wedding ...
2
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Signs Of One-sided Love
One-sided love can be very painful and sometimes we think that the person really likes us but it's only our imaginations. This kind of love would make us hopeless and sometimes, people who are in a on...
0
0
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Your Partner Is A Romantic If He Does These Things
We often hear it all the time, we see it on movies and they say chivalry is dead. After years and years of watching romantic films and growing up watching all those Disney princesses' movies,
16
0
1
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
Why Having An Argument During This Pandemic Is Not Good
Fighting has always been a part of every relationship and this could make or break the relationship. Most couples who fight with each other often end up with a much stronger connection than before. Th...
12
0
5
theloveexpert
theloveexpert
Lorraine . 3 years ago
How To Impress Your Date On The First Date
If you are going on a first date, you probably feel a lot of emotions ranging from nervousness to excitement. You might be wondering what to do, what to say, what to talk about and how to impress your...
25
0
0