Teresa

@teresaosment



10
posts
10
works
12
following
4
followers
6.9k
words read
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 3 years ago
The world right now is not at peace . So mad and angry no release. No one seems to take the time. To take a minute to be kind. Running here and over there. They’re to busy to even care. Life has gotten out of hand. I think it’s time to make a stand. Th...
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
We sat and watched the years roll by. Everyone does even I. Things to do places to be. Hurry hurry won’t you please. We look around and wonder when. Why we feel as though we spin. To fast we go we all agree. Slow down awhile and flee. From all this cra...
Slow down and take some time
0
0
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
Have you ever wanted to go home? I have and My age is 64 . My home has long been gone. I can’t open that door no more. Do want to feel your heart carefree. With mom standing by your side. Years have gone and so is she. You just want to give up and hi...
#Missing childhood #never giving up#getting blue
2
0
1
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
The times we are living in
4
0
0
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
What have I to say about today We finally made it through last of May Although the virus was a threat What’s happening now is worse I bet The media stirs the sticking pot To get all people to hit the spot They lie and stretch the truth Honestly its li...
Racist government 2020
4
0
0
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
I hear a whisper from far away as it welcomes a brand new day My eyes are bright as morning light My heart is of sweet delight Today we get to go outside For awhile it felt we had died This virus has kept us in Today we get to start again The world ...
What we all are going through in 2020
13
0
0
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
He’s 90 to nothing every day But I wouldn’t have any other way He might be only 3 And running circles around me His love for me is in his eyes His arms are open up so wide A smile that lightens up the day He is always ready to go and play He thinks t...
Love from a great grandson
2
0
0
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
A thumb is a heavy thing Even if it wears no ring Heavy is the weight When there’s no place to escape It’s yes sir no sir all day long Even when you know they’re wrong Not a single day goes by That you don’t set and wonder why How did things get so b...
This is about someone holding things over you. Could be spouses, landlords, parents anyone who who you will do what I say
13
0
2
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
I feel so terribly alone All I want is to go home The home I really need Will never ever again be Where life was such a joy A beautiful precious story It had its ups and downs But love always was around We laughed we cried we played and fight It was ...
The feeling of years gone by
16
0
2
teresaosment
teresaosment
Teresa . 4 years ago
My God is my only friend With him I’ll make my stand! When I’m lonely he can see So by my side he walks with me Through all the ups and downs I do not wear a frown He took my life that was so sad And with a smile he made me glad My God speaks softly...
My best friend
4
0
1