Travis

@tboneslim5x5



10
posts
10
works
3
following
3
followers
1.6k
words read
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 10
An unfortunate decision is made. One that will shake the Justice League to it's foundation. What happens when there is no hope left?
1
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 9
The League comes back together after the losses of two of their members and Lois. Raiden gets an idea of some items that could help them, and Wonder Woman acquires someone to find what they need.
2
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 8
The battles against the Black Dragon and invading Outworld force have ended. Raiden requests help from the Elders as Outworld should not have been able to enter Earthrealm.
2
0
1
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 7
Shang Tsung and the forces of Outworld have made their presence felt. And Special Forces attacks the Black Dragon. Can they succeed where the Expendables failed?
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: CHAPTER 1 PART 6
Clayton contacts a team to face off with the Black Dragon, while Raiden further explains the tournament and Outworld. A recruit finds them and warns them of an upcoming attack.
3
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 5
Now the Justice League is aware of Raiden, the Mortal Kombat tournament and Outworld. How will things escalate from here?
3
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER1 PART FOUR
Here in part four, it will become clear who the Legion of Doom is working for. But what will the heroes now face? Wil they have new allies, or more enemies?
2
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 3
ARMAGEDDON THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 3 We're getting closer to the reveal. While there are many characters crossing over from different fandoms, soon it will be clear who it's all about.
3
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1 PART 2
Part 2 of Chapter 1 of Armageddon DC crossover, but with who? All the names mean something.
3
0
0
tboneslim5x5
tboneslim5x5
Travis . 3 years ago
ARMAGEDDON: THE TRINITY CHAPTER 1-PART 1
A DC Comics story containing most of your favorites. A crossover with an invading realm. Can the heroes of DC stop Armageddon?
0
0