Missy

@sweethufflepuff

Writer, Roleplayer, Animal Lover



32
posts
32
works
22
following
10
followers
2.6k
words read
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Now She's Dancing With The King; I Will Always Love You Grandma
She was an angel on earth, always showing the best side to who ever saw her. A smile, some kind words. A love of Elvis the king of rock and roll. She was my best friend, and always had been, through g...
3
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
No More Hate
Let's stop the hate, races are different yes. But that doesn't matter, under the skin we all look the same. Bones muscle and gross things like organs and blood. But right now we need to stop the racis...
27
0
2
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Dear Hooman(Human)
Dear Hooman, It's me your lost pet, or the pet you think has been lost. I am still here, and I am always here. No matter if it's physical or not. I just wanted to say, I am okay.
25
0
2
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Final Words From A Mother; Loki and Frigga
She'd known in her heart that he'd not meant those words he'd said, no not at all.. Not her sweet boy, he'd been in such pain, such anger. He didn't mean it she told herself when she returned to her...
19
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Story Of The Past; Mother and Sons
Let me tell you a story, of the sky that once was...The sky that used to be so dark, it held no color, it held no sight; The skies above once were all out of light. One day a king looked up as he st...
4
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Farewell Captain Bill
You are parted from us now, but now high above you sail a ship in a vast sea that never ends. Stars mark your path, and show your heading, the velvet that holds them now rocks you by and by. You fish ...
2
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
For Granny
In life we learn that there is death, we learn that when we are very young.. Its just something that comes naturally, everyone has their time they must go at some point. Even if we dislike it, we are ...
1
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
For Mom
What Is A Mother?: A mother is the woman who raises you, the one who never lets you fall.. And when you do she picks you up again, dusts you off and sends you right back on your way. A mother is that ...
26
0
2
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Time Rose?
A rose is a rose and time is time, Yet do we question... What if they are one in the same? A rose is time and time is a rose? what does life really tell us? By sweethufflepuff
3
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Rest In Peace; David Bowie
Life is so short we take it for granted, Thinking we can simply live forever.. Immortal to the trials that are death, But what we seem to forget is in a split moment, We can lose it all, Passing on to...
1
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
In Her Dreams
In her dreams she runs free, not on two legs but four... Not of feet but paws, Beside her are others.. Black blurs and grey even white.. They move as one not many they move together as a pack.
14
0
1
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
You Went Home
The day we were left alone is the day you went home. You were small and fragile. I was too young to understand that you were gone, or to know why they said you slept with angels now or why the angels ...
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Wolves
The echos in the woods, That fill the still cold air. Prints left in the fresh powder snow. Blazes of fur streaking against the pale white powder, Black, Grey white.. Russet. They move as one, Many as...
15
0
3
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Dance In The Rain
Let us go out and dance in the rain, play with the storms and dance song with the wind. Laugh with. The trees and dream with the stars and moon. Let Us fall with the fresh rain that comes down from th...
13
0
1
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Needed You More
You left us here without you. I guess He needed you more than we did. He took you home once more. We miss you every day we are without you but we know you are watching over us. Your voice in the wind ...
16
0
1
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Angel Song
The angels sing a song they say you need to come back home. I guess they need you more then I do. So you must go and leave me here alone. I need you so bad but the angels need you more.
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Would You?
Would you take a leap of faith? For that one person you thought stood below the cliffs so jagged and rocky, The waves that crashed and broke. Would you dive into them to find the key to a heart locked...
2
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
To Justin
You don't know what you family you have until someone is gone. Then the family you have starts to fall apart here and there. At times like that you start to grow closer to family so you feel the comfo...
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Bound
I am forever bound by my strings, They are like chains that hold me up, I cant break free. I am forever under the control of the one who holds my strings until I can break free. I am forever bound to ...
0
0
sweethufflepuff
sweethufflepuff
Missy . 4 years ago
Roads...
Life has its roads, The paths we must take. It has lessons it has dark times and light, We must chose which ones to pick which lessons we learn,
3
0
0