John

@standby

writer, bagpiper, reader, builder



12
posts
12
works
4
following
6
followers
21.3k
words read
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Rules of Dating: Conversations
Have you ever found yourself on a date, only too realize that you actually brought a second date called awkward silence? Ever wondered how to break that silence with some lively and good conversation?...
1
0
0
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Griffin Noir - Ep. 0
Griffin Noir was once the smartest detective in the world, but those days are over now. He has no intentions of picking up another case again, not after the accident. There's only one problem, his old...
2
0
0
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Lightspeed Ep. 2 - The Accelerator
Natalie's day is interrupted by an old mentor who gives her some interesting information. Later that day, Marcus visits in an effort to get Natalie to register.
0
1
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Entry... 4.5
Metatron, a genocidal android, has been sharing a body with David, nursing him to health in secret since his near death experience. As long as Metatron is in David, his plans of finding survivors are ...
1
0
0
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Lightspeed Ep. 1 - Farmer's Market
Natalie Knight, a superhuman with the ability to run at unparalleled speeds, finds herself in a situation where she must use her powers to stop a car crash. As long as she's not too public about it ev...
2
0
0
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Entry... 4
David was right, he isn't alone. Something has been with him the entire time, moving him as he slept. Who is this cursed being and what do they want?
0
0
standby
standby
After A-Day . 2 years ago
Entry... 3
Since hearing that strange voice, David finds himself in a situation that makes him begin to think that his revival might be more of a curse than a blessing. Something's been messing with him in his s...
3
0
1
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
Where Are the Days...
Where do the days of childhood go? When do people just change and stand against the days that made them?
1
0
1
standby
standby
After A-Day . 2 years ago
Entry... 2
Somehow David finds himself alive, far healthier than he was what felt like mere moments ago. He hadn't seen or found any survivors, so what saved him? Perhaps this was a blessing, some stroke of luck...
14
0
2
standby
standby
After A-Day . 2 years ago
Entry... 1
Struggling to stay alive, David forcing himself to continue his search of the fallen city. His time is running out, he needs to find help soon or this could be the end...
16
0
3
standby
standby
After A-Day . 2 years ago
Entry... 0
After the events of A-Day, David Harlem finds himself in a broken world. His only choice is to look for other survivors who could help him figure out what happened.
4
0
2
standby
standby
John . 2 years ago
James
Short random thriller piece about a monsterhunter with a magic pistol.
26
0
6