Sonny

@sonnythaper

Just tryna turn words into magic...



31
posts
31
works
23
following
11
followers
4.3k
words read
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
When I stand at the shore, I wonder about the depth of the waters. Then why is it when I reach in the middle of the ocean, All I want to do is return where I was. Is it common when one sees it all, It doesn't remain as exciting? By - SonnyThaper.
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Love can be tasty or hateful, You had me in your arms, Though you were never grateful. Hate can be minimal or vindictive. I had to let go of you, Your pain was even addictive. Moving on can be peaceful or violent. My heart was screaming though my mou...
Silent pain
13
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Have my attention for the starters. In the main course, Take a piece of my heart. For the dessert, I'll be feeding you my love. I hope I'll be the best meal you ever had. By - SonnyThaper.
Best meal.
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Have I found you? The silent soul seeking the pleasures of human kind. Have I touched you? The body full of scars covering behind the clothes. Have I sat you down? The love who knew nothing but heights and view from up there. Have I found myself? Whe...
Finding myself. 💕💕💕
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Raise your hand, If you feel pain but is now without a voice. Raise your hand, If you hold tears in your heart, That are failing to come out from your eyes. Raise your hand, If love's a game, That you done playing. Raise your hand, But don't speak a wo...
Raise your hand.
1
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Are we far away from the sins, That we committed loving uncommitted soul. Or, are we still there wondering things will change. Let me tell you oh lover, Even if the wounds will heal, The scars remain that will scream your painful story. They'll know, t...
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
You lost me, Searching another and better. You lost me, When you laid eyes on someone hotter. You lost me, In the ocean of pearls, What you didn't see, I was the shell birthing those girls. You lost me. By - SonnyThaper.
You lost me.
28
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
His eyes were wide open, His heart fully closed. His mouth was full of words, His mind was completely blank. His ears were listening, But only what he wanted to. His name was like, But he liked picking buds. His middle name was hate, And he hated h...
Him.
2
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Leave me be, I'm full of pain. Let me lick my wounds, Scars are the love gain. Let me go, I'm full of bad taste. Let me change my direction, As with you my feelings would be a complete waste. By - SonnyThaper.
Love Gain.
2
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
I'm built myself a home with white walls. Kept the doors open, Hoping one day a man will enter it shutting them behind him. But these are the expectations that I hold that I should not. If I'm capable enough to convert bricks and cement into a house, T...
No Entry.
11
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
How many steps would you take? To come to me and hold me in yours arms. How many more heartbeats would you ask from God? To satisfy my soul and fill my body with your love. How many hearts would you break? To finally mend mine. By - SonnyThaper.
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Heal is an absurd concept, For a heart that is broken beyond repair. Peace is still debatable, After all these years for a soul that is hidden, Somewhere deep inside a body that looks so strong with scars. And Love is still untouchable after giving...
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
How is the wind treating you? I hope it's a thunderstorm. How are the stars? I hope they are falling down. How are your nights? I hope they are restless. I hope this heartbreak is treating you the same as me. By - SonnyThaper.
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Today I sit in grief, Of the lost soul, Of the broken heart, Of the love wasted, Of all the temporary happiness That I thought would last forever. Today I sit in grief, That I couldn't understand one could be electric but would still fail to light up a...
Refused.
3
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Every night I sleep with Questions in my head, I wake up feeding assumptions to my heart. I throw them questions away in dust, They come running back haunting me in my dreams. Why won't you answer? Do you love me? By - SonnyThaper.
Do you love me?
3
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
I am high on your love. I've drank all my tears, Of the feelings I had for you. I am drenched in your pain, I am sedated by the memories. Put me on your kisses, Save me from myself. How weak am I to ask the medicine from the one who gave me all the ...
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
Bruised and broken. Been hard in love but never taken. Chose the wrong lover, The reason why I was always mistaken. Tried getting things together, But my spirit is now shaken. By - SonnyThaper.
Bruised and Broken.
27
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
I dipped my fingers in ink, And started writing poetry. Sometimes I was out of paper, At times out of ink. Mostly out of thoughts, Though never forgot to write your name. By - SonnyThaper.
Ink dipped.
36
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
'Ready, Steady And Love' is my first book which is a collection of poetry and prose. Go and check now. https://notionpress.com/read/ready-steady-and-love
1
0
0
sonnythaper
sonnythaper
Sonny . 4 years ago
'Ready, Steady And Love' my First ever book is available on amazon. Go check out now.
0
0