Serina

@skaivac

words I don't admire, but I hope you do



7
posts
7
works
92
following
89
followers
8.3k
words read
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
Blue
Im not scared that you’ll hurt me, I’m not scared that you’ll cheat on me, I’m not scared that you’ll leave me. I’m scared that one morning you’re going to wake up and look over at me and realize brow...
7
0
1
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
youth
I'm not sure where it begun, you were just an almighty god send. Each night I see the stars, and just as they say; I thank my lucky ones. Almond eyes never seemed so illuminating, you made a believer ...
9
0
2
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
2 sides
depression, A lonely dark place.
10
0
0
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
6/6/16 By skaivac
when you have everything, you start to lose sight of the important things, you value the materialistic and forget about small details, when the life is so fast you never take that moment to look and s...
16
0
1
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
Over
When everything seems to come tumbling down, and all those sweet sweet sounds, gone when the trees stop swaying and the flowers stop blooming, do you understand what they were all saying? when the sun...
19
0
2
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
Him
It was in the way he moved, the way his grace was just so carelessly around him. It was the way he spoke, each word filling my head in a seranade. It was the way he looked at me, brown eyes that gave...
11
0
0
skaivac
skaivac
Serina . 7 years ago
say-la-vee
Lost myself in your chaos hoping to become the calm of your storm, but nobody could ever do that, self destruction is all that follows you, hurting all those who only wanted the rain rain to go away a...
18
0
4