Kay

@sirkaykwon

Follow me on Instagram @sirkaykwon



34
posts
34
works
13
following
36
followers
3.3k
words read
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
To fill the starvation, I cut the redish fresh meat with the silvery sharp blade. The silly carelessness tore the flesh on the index finger. Melted ruby composed the shape of tear dropped on the white board. The splashed shape of tear was more vivid th...
knife
4
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
I drank the bittery sorrow, The bitter liquid vaporized through the throat, and the scent of bittery amplified the sorrow. Once my pupils swallowed iris, I heard the bumping sound, My ears buzzed, I floated up, and I could finally laugh.
Shot
17
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
A puff of smoke was silvery under then sunlight, and It burnt my thoughts away. A puff of smoke was golden under the street light, And it burnt my melanchory away. My throat scratched, My voice scratched, My breath scratched, My heart scratched, And my...
Smoke
14
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
Under the skin, there were shades of the fingers lay around the lungs, The cage was locking up his heart and lungs, yet nobody released the bird like soul. The bird twittered, but he didnt fly.
Under the skin
29
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The movie was on bigger screen, but the man stared at the small screen instead. The black screen reflected the man's face. He waited until it buzzed, He waited until the phone turns on once again.
phone
16
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
her voice was lower toned than others. Yet, she was smiling and laughing. Her forcefully opened eyes stared at me, I thought it was the anger, I was misunderstanding her at the moment.
Tenderness
15
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The rain dropped on the icy snow, and snow melted easily by the cold rain. The weather changed, the temperature changed, and yet the direction of the sky I see havent changed. I was yearning through the clouds, yearning through the sky.
Sky
15
0
2
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The rain of winter was prickle than the summer rain. The rain of winter was sparkling than the summer rain. The color of rain in the winter was more vivid than the summer rain. Unlike how we used to wet our body in the summer rain, The winter rain was ...
winter rain
24
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The gravity pulled me down to the ground, but once the gravity pushed me forward I saw the star closer. The gravity pulled me once again. The current of air was directed me to where gravity flows.
Swing
40
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
I slept in the noise, I woke up in the silence. I slept in the cold, I awoke in the warmth. I slept in the light, I awoke in the darkness. I slept in reality, I lived in the dream.
Sleep
30
0
1
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
Cause of the bright side of it, I couldn't see its shadow behind it. It was bright until the metal thread burnt out. I stopped my steps in the dark. I was not brave enough.
Light
17
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The thread cut away once it tightly pulled. The sound of disconnection made two people looked back. They slowly approached to each other, And they tied the thread. There were nods of the thread, The nods made the thread strongee.
thread
12
0
2
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The undying flowers had its immortal beauty. In the artificial flower garden, the man wait by sitting by the tea table. The scent of earl grey tea exuded its scent strongly as the tea cools down. The door never knocked. The man drank the cold tea.
Tea
12
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The old man stopped oaring once the wind blew. The boat slowly pushed by the wind and the old man opened the white jar on the sloshing boat. White ashes fluttered in the shape of fingers. Man's chimney like lip emitted stenchful smoke.
Oar
26
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The sound of rains reminded me of the tap dance the other night. I danced in the rain. She laughed at my silly steps, and she showed off her dance in the rain. When our legs tangled up, we fell on the puddle.
rainy day
12
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The land was childishly colorful. The sunlight through crystalized ceiling spread the true color of sunshine. Two people met across each other, The sound of iron xylophone resonated, The plastic horses raised its legs and ran lively once the saxaphone ...
Mary-Go-Round
15
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
Every morning, before I open my eyes, I see the colors dancing in my head. My fingers, my flesh were wriggled in fractive air. The bed was empty, yet the heart was heavy, my lungs were filled with the scent of unknown breeze. She was here.
Waking up
16
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The hesitating motions of arms, and fingers were approaching to me, The irises lost its destination was shaking, and I couldn't dare to stare them. It was awkward.
Awkwardness
28
0
0
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
The golden hazle hair was as vivid as pistil of lily, The purity through her skin odor was immutable. Her soul was immortal pine tree in my heart. I could never place my feculent hands on the stem of it.
Lily
27
0
2
sirkaykwon
sirkaykwon
Kay . 4 years ago
Every breath abbreviated the meaning of emotion, the finger tips placed tranquily on my lips locked my heart, My expand lung was filled with curruptive regrets. The stench from deep inside of currupted lung made me bit my lips, The explosive breath exp...