Disha

@sia



12
posts
11
works
0
following
6
followers
14.8k
words read
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The 911 call
I was a 911 worker. It had been a long time since I got a twisted call. But after this, I never wanted any.
15
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
Family murders
It was 18th July,2009. I was overseas. My family was all the way over in Australia. That night, was just another casual night. I finished up my college work and went to bed. The next morning i woke up...
23
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The seer of possibilities(part-3)
Through the years, no two tasks were ever alike. Sometimes the effects of his actions were direct and easy to see, other times they caused a chain reaction so complex that he simply could not follow i...
3
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The seer of possibilities(part-2)
He made the journey home and to his computer. There the machine sat, he wanted to turn it on, but was afraid of what he'd find out. Was he really the one responsible for Allie's death? By Thomas O.
1
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The seer of possibilities(Part-1)
Sometimes, otherworldly beings find interesting ways to try and contact you. They might use a Ouija Board, or maybe come to you in a dream, or sometimes they speak through another person. They each ha...
13
0
1
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
Ambition
Does anyone wonder what it would be like to live a life like in a dream??
4
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
Horror games
Anyone interested in some hunted games??!? Here's one
4
0
1
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The Timekeeper
He had been given the watch on his tenth birthday. It was an ordinary grey plastic wristwatch in every respect except for the fact that it was counting down. Source: gridster2 https://www.scoopwhoo...
3
0
1
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The Unwanted (chapter-2)(The Haunt)
The Haunt of something unbelievable and unavoidable
1
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
The Unwanted(Chapter-1)(The Start)
The start of something undeniably scary and unavoidable.
2
0
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
Nice!!!
anon
anon Gifted Writer
Anonymously Shared . 3 years ago
The note
2
0
sia
sia
Disha . 3 years ago
I hate it when my brother Charlie has to go away.
a short thriller story
17
1
0