shujinsaito

@shujinsaito



11
posts
11
works
6
following
4
followers
2.8k
words read
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Scarfil Expanse
Chapter 10: "One battle has been won, but this is just the beginning. We today are declaring that our Faction will war against the evil that spreads across the Expanse. By shujinsaito
3
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Scarfil Expanse
Chapter 9: Caecis was dark, at least throughout the top part as Kai led the venture down the stairs and deeper into the mine.
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Scarfil Expanse
Chapter 8: They met at the docks an hour later, Leon and Eileen arrived while carrying some of their belongings.
2
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Scarfil Expanse
Chapter 7: As Leon was preparing for the battle ahead, a woman came around the corner from the bedroom with short brown hair placed into a bun.
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Scarfil Expanse
Chapter 6: Days pass as Kai journey's back to Catarei and finally when he has the City in his sights, his eyes widen in astonishment.
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Chapter 5: Simultaneously, both of his eyes opened as he kicked the duffel bag he had travelled for to the side of the Captain's Deck and out of the way. "Get up those stairs! He's gotta be up there!" One of the Relnad soldiers demanded. ...
Scarfil Expanse: Chapter 5 brings a battle like no other! Will Kai survive?
1
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Chapter 4:       -Crypt. It's original form being a dark red and blue rock. Once it's mined in Caecis, they turn the blue part of the rock into dust. This is what the Expanse calls Crypt, it's used for many forms of Sacer, Alchemy. The red part of th...
Scarfil Expanse: Chapter 4 brings us to Kai's first battle... Will he win?
1
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Chapter 3:      The Rain was heavy the following morning. Boats surrounding the docks were all rocking side to side as thunder roared, hiding the beautiful morning it could've been. Kai awoke when a yell came from a nearby boat outside during the stor...
Scarfil Expanse: Chapter 3 shows our Protagonists first obstacles at play...
2
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Chapter 2:      "I'll see you in 10 days tops. Get everything together, and let Eileen know as well," Kai stated to his childhood friend as he walked out the door.      "She'll be ready, we both will. Safe travels brother."      "Forever journey." ...
Scarfil Expanse: Chapter 2 shows Kai preparing for his journey... Don't miss it!
2
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Chapter 1:       "I need 100 Kins worth of Glory. That should be nothing to you guys, right? You literally get paid to mine Crypt just to throw away the good parts? Hook me up and I'll pay you back double."        "You act like it's easy to sneak off ...
Scarfil Expanse: Chapter 1 brings the beginning of our World...
3
0
0
shujinsaito
shujinsaito
shujinsaito . 3 years ago
Scarfil Expanse - Chapter 0: The Prologue In a World where Factions exist. In a World where Water has Soaked up the Remaining Land, all but One. In a World where Fear Rules and Sacer, a Form of Alchemy, is all but Forgotten. A Journey to show th...
Join Kai on his adventures throughout the Scarfil Expanse...
0
0