Kuroi Hana

@short

I'm a horror fanatic and I'm weird



7
posts
7
works
8
following
3
followers
9.1k
words read
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
I want all your opinions like if you want me to share my feelings about a topic or just want maybe fantasy stories. Please comment on my stories so I know what you guys want. Thanks! <3 -Short
Can I have examples of what kind of things you want me to write? I don't know what you guys want but I want to know your opinions?!
15
0
1
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
Pride
Now you may be wondering why a horror fanatic is writing about LGBTQ pride. I am a big supporter of it. You may dislike me now but I don't care anyway, I want you to know that you should respect pride...
25
0
3
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
Back For Blood (Short Story)
As soon as he was born he felt the pain, he cried nonstop for days and his parents didn't know what to do. They didn't sleep for days because of his cries but they knew no one would take him. A young ...
14
0
2
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
Little Lovely Dream Part 2
"Is that really you?!" She asked me, then she grabbed my hands and pulled me close up to her face. I became a bright red tomato. "W-What do you mean?!" I question still flourished with red blush.
2
0
1
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
Black Garden (Short Story)
She woke in an office, still drowsy from her sleep. She then sat up straight looking at a painting that was supposed to represent the shiny sun. She looked around and saw that she was in a room painte...
15
0
1
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
Blood On The Title
(This Story does have Japanese words) Book 1
3
0
0
short
short
Kuroi Hana . 5 years ago
Little Lovely Dream Part 1
I breathed heavily as I shot up from my bed, my dog got up and left my room. "It was a dream?" I thought to myself trying to remember what happened in my sleep, but all I could remember was her soft l...
11
0
1