Schwemitten

@schwemitten



3
posts
3
works
0
following
1
followers
10.2k
words read
schwemitten
schwemitten
Schwemitten . 4 years ago
Laws act as the binding and restricting force that, legally suppress the rights of every individual. They are important but divides society on a legal basis, the Ideology of democracy is now and will always be a myth as no one can fulfil its core value...
2
0
0
schwemitten
schwemitten
Schwemitten . 4 years ago
The time stopped, the arrow that was nearly going to pierce Karn's neck stop as the flow of the time stopped in the Vishnukantha. Everything except god Krishna. Krishna shows a man standing near the Karn, that man gently touched the forehead of the mig...
Titled: "7 Plus One Is Divine 9". This story will take place in the God Realm, i.e where all the gods reside. The story goes with the creation of god to, a war to, redestruction of the realities. Cha...
3
0
0
schwemitten
schwemitten
Schwemitten . 4 years ago
Society, the composition of individuals who seek their desires. Some are exceptionally pure, And some are heinous as nightmares. We can't find out who's who and can't wait for them to hunt us down. But still, the faith in society is what our strength a...
Faith in society is Illusion in Reality.
11
0
0