Saryu

@saryurin

Just a girl trying to find it's place



9
posts
9
works
23
following
8
followers
6.8k
words read
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
She and Her Cat
Well...she died today. Her, my precious Zeina. I cannot put into words the pain that I'm feeling, but this poem is almost near to it. I cried three times while I was writing this so...
23
0
2
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
The Princess and The Princess
Ha, I just made that. Well, that poem sounds like it was from the medieval period, with all the stuff about armors, swords, dragons and stuff, but they're all just metaphors. But again, this is made w...
4
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
Different
I felt really empty when I wrote that, but well, he did that.
4
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
An Illness Called "Love"
My gosh, how many times have I caught this illness? Well, I'm still trying my best to not cry while I read all of my poems, I hope you don't have the same feeling.
2
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
Helpless Thoughts
I still remember the day I wrote this, I was crying really hard and barely could breath, all I could do was grab a pen and write whatever came out of my mind, it turned out to be a poem at the end.
4
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
Hurt Me More
This one is also about someone who hurt me deeply... He's very recent, but still it already means a lot to me. My angel, I hope you never get to read this.
14
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
Eyes
Well, I wrote this when my ex-boyfriend broke up with me, it was harsh and I desesperately needed someone by my side, without him I was all alone, and I only found someone 5 month later. But still, th...
2
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
Extrovertido
My friend, my dearest Dudu. To you, I made this poem months ago, you didn't even care about me back then, but I always thought you were special. For you, my treasure, anything.
0
0
saryurin
saryurin
Saryu . 5 years ago
The Angel of my Heart's Death
I obviously made this thinking about soomeone named Cecile, it just happens that I will never be suitable enough for her. I can't become the one she wants me to be.
5
0
0