Samuel

@samuelludke



9
posts
9
works
0
following
3
followers
239
words read
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 9
"Look, off to the right!" The entire group stopped and upholstered their weapons. "Come on out, you b******s! Show yourselves to my gun!" Mo paced his horse back and forth in front of the group. Nothi...
12
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 8
"We needed to move quickly. I am escorting these men to safer territory." He pointed to Samuel and Michael, who remained silent. "We almost mistook you for our enemy." Cal only smirked. "Lucky for you...
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 7
Dinner was served, which consisted of venison and corn. The food filled the stomach of Michael as he inhaled it in a matter of moments. Samuel and Mo ate slower, as they continued to discuss sleeping ...
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 6
The man was crawling around, holding his chest. He fired a few more shots but only hit the rocks and sand in the distance. "Don't make me kill you! You take one more step and you will pay!" Samuel was...
3
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 5
"He was here about a day ago. He said he was looking for the father of the man that killed his family. That is you I would imagine." His stare was piercing as he sat rocking back and forth. "I will no...
1
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 4
"Bartender! Bartender!" Michael was seated at the bar already. Damn fool hadn't even been in here ten seconds. Samuel lit a cigar as he walked and adjusted his hat so it didn't nearly fall off when hi...
3
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 3
"You don't know he did it! He hasn't been proven guilty!" Samuel yelled. "I'd be surprised if the lynching mob hasn't already gotten to him!" Maxwell fired again but missed.
2
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 2
He awoke to find himself in the ditch, just a few yards from the stagecoach. His body felt broken and battered and his face was definitely bruised. He noticed that Michael's body had been dragged into...
3
0
0
samuelludke
samuelludke
Samuel . 4 years ago
Cursed Canyon Part 1
Cursed Canyon Samuel Ludke
0
0