R

@rpcomics



11
posts
11
works
7
following
7
followers
1.1k
words read
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Superhero part 11
A giant fire is raging in downtown Pittsburgh and Grave cannot stand idly by as peoples lives are at stake.
3
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Superhero part 10
A night out on the town as Ben continues to explore his new found vigilante role as the Grave.
13
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Superhero part 9
the news story has become national news. Ben and his alter ego now have to deal with the reality of being known by the entire world.
3
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Superhero Part 8
the legend and whispers around town continue to spread as Grave is turning more and more into a celebrity.
13
0
2
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Super Hero Part 7
Ben plays catch-up from all of the things he has missed since his death. He also begins to recognize some of his powers that have been bestowed upon him.
3
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Super Hero Part 6
Ghost sighting have become ever more popular ever since the death of officer Graves, what a strange coincidence.
3
0
2
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Superhero Part 5
The dead man awakens as the criminals nightmare is about to begin.
3
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Super Hero Part 4
Ben has finally caught up to Jordan's schemes and has him cornered, but things might to array...
1
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Super Hero Part 3
The stakeout puts all the eggs in one basket as Ben and his new partner stake out the place where the Dealer has been spotted.
3
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the undead Superhero Part 2
Ben is put into further unusual circumstances as he chances after "the Dealer". The story only gets darker and more deadly from here.
0
0
rpcomics
rpcomics
R . 4 years ago
Grave: the Undead Superhero Part 1
Ben Graves is just a police officer that is working one day, when things begin to change. Odd experiences occur as he chases a evil drug lord.
3
0
0