Romit

@romitkalsi

visit my blog romitsinghkalsi.blogspot



26
posts
26
works
0
following
23
followers
16.6k
words read
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE NEVER ENDING RESTAURANT
The restaurant came in to lime light due its weird untold love story. The reporters started taking the interview of a couple. The female was sixty years of age and the male was twenty five years of ag...
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE PREGNANT MAN
The husband bought the pregnancy test kit and handed over to her wife, waiting in the anticipation that she would check promptly and that the result would come positive. The wife took the kit and kept...
17
0
2
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
The Toughest Job of Pressing a Button
The brother barged into the meeting where God was having with its other members. He stated God I cannot do this job; this is the toughest job he added.
2
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE UTOPIAN FAMILY
The police searched the entire house, but did not find a single evidence of the family disappearance. The entire family disappeared in broad daylight. The CCTV was of no help. There was no sign of str...
1
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
The Boy Who Knew All Languages
The team of reporter of a reputed news company, heard a tale, a myth about the boy who spoke many languages, languages which are forgotten, that boy knew. The reporters tried all possible way to find ...
1
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE LITTLE PEOPLE FROM THE CORE OF THE EARTH
Those are real, suddenly whispered the grandfather talking to himself, while his grandchild was enjoying the ice cream. The child paused at the moment and asked his grandfather what are real. Nothing ...
2
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
GET RICH OR DIE
The Intergalactic reporter during an interview asked the Wealthiest man of the Planet Proton, how come on the planet Proton everyone is rich and there are no beggars, poor, miser or lower class. Why d...
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
A LIFE FOR A LIFE
Life is the eternal element for all the planets. The universal laws states in one of the planets that if a life has to be given then one life has to be taken. On earth this is followed all over the pl...
3
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE MIRACLE GUIDE
It so happened one day I was sitting in the train and waiting for my destination not knowing that my station has arrived as soon as the train stopped and luckily a guy reminded me unexpectedly and van...
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE UNLIMITED WHY'S
The Unlimited Why
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE THIRD EYE
Manav, frequently complaining about the pain in the middle of the forehead. Sometimes having nauseated feelings and even sometimes uneven and unpredictable headache. He always does meditation and thin...
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
IAM MADE UP OF ME
The junior high students were at the class picnic in the museum of scientific instruments organized by the school to showcase them the different type of scope, microscopes, telescopes and other scient...
2
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE SILENCE
Her mother asked what are you doing, aren't you talking to me. Shush said her daughter, I'm concentrating as she closed her eyes sitting on the couch in cross leg position in the form of meditation. C...
14
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE BOOK STORE
He removed the book from the shelve and started reading the synopsis. It stated about the book that this book will help you realize your goals, it will help you understand the pattern each categories ...
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE ONE QUESTION
There are a lot of question in the world that are still unanswered and there are yet many questions that have not evolved yet. The five-year-old playing with his toys ask his father one simple questio...
14
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE SOUL ASSIGNMENT
In the heavens, souls were standing in a line for their next assignment as god handed them out. Each one very unique to the other. The three souls that were friends took their magic envelope and sat i...
1
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE PEN
This old man was bargaining at the pawn shop to get a good deal in exchange for the commodity he had. After much consideration the shopkeeper gave him some leverage and to make him finally go gave him...
1
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE PAINTING
The Lady asked the tour provider of the famous art gallery, who is that person sitting there surrounded by a well protective fence. All the other participants looking at that person had the same quest...
13
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE FIRST PRIZE
There was this vast line of for the entry and registration of the competition. The competitors were to compete in a series of challenges to gain the first prize, all the participants had their eyes on...
2
0
0
romitkalsi
romitkalsi
Romit . 3 years ago
THE RAT RACE CONTINUES
Unlike earth, where people struggle everyday for ends meet and earn as much as they can squibbling and squabbling their life to and fro in the rat race to meet the demands that this planet accepts unt...
15
0
0