Welcome back to my whatever-weird-idea-comes-into-my-head-that-I-write-about books!
Today I have a selection of *ehem* interesting songs that I have learned about over the past 2 years.
Most of these I have been introduced to at school from the grade above me.
It doesn't help that my homeroom teacher likes to play random videos for us.
One time we spent all of class looking up Chuck Norris videos because a kid said that he didn't know who he was.
Also, I'm not saying that these songs are terrible, just that it gives my homeroom class a good time.
We especially like to dance to the songs that have dances to them, or we make up our own.
So here we go! (These aren't in a particular order)
1. Das Kleine Küken Piept (I don't know who wrote this, since it's a children's song, but credit to whoever did)
2. Chum Drum Bedrum by Vitas
3. Tunak Tunak Tun by Daler Mehndi (What is it with songs in foreign languages on this list?)
4. Rub Some Bacon On It by Rhett and Link
5. Hamster On A Piano by Parry Gripp
6. It's Raining Tacos by Parry Gripp
7. Wrecking Pug by Bruce Wayne the Pug
8. Get Up It's President's Day by Parry Gripp
9. Where Is My Goat by Taryn Southern
10. Baby Monkey (Going Backwards On A Pig) by Parry Gripp (This was my childhood)
So if you were wondering what is wrong about teens these days...
We're being mind controlled by these songs.
Hope you enjoy!