Retoria

@rashmi_bts

love yourself πŸ’œ



9
posts
9
works
7
following
26
followers
3.3k
words read
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 2 years ago
When I fell for best friend
Is it okay to feel the feelings that I feel? Is it okay to love you the way I do?
12
0
0
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
Maybe he left you because he realised that without him you are not half but wholeπŸ’œ Β©rashmidange
4
0
1
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
Depression is a weed don't confuse it as A plant.
Depression
2
0
1
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
Empty inside
There are days when I cry, there are days when I smile ☺but love without you I am empty inside ❀. I thought we are forever but you left me without a word I thought I will be okay without you bu...
2
0
1
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
Letter to the moon
When I couldn't believe in myself I wanted to believe in your words .when I was alone in the dark couldn't find the reason to get up you understood me and became my light. Inspired me and became my st...
22
0
1
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
I am here for you πŸ’œ
I know that you are overwhelmed and tired of living like this. I know that you are scared of people's eyes and want to hide your pain ,even if I can't see everything I will try to understand πŸ’œ.
16
0
2
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
Depressed
I don't even know how I feel anymore well I no longer feel things..my mom's said me to go out and work out .. really mom are things that simple ?are things that easy?do you think I don't want to? no m...
14
0
2
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
My answer to everything goes πŸ’œ
Even if everything goes.even if it passes eventually, clearly and certainly let's not forget that the relationship we have is like no other. I know that the flowers will die I know that the rain will ...
3
0
0
rashmi_bts
rashmi_bts
Retoria . 5 years ago
My moon πŸ’œ
special place in my heart β™‘ oh you are my moon!And I love you, you are moon, your heart is better than gold your smile just melts my soul ..
15
0
1