KARIBO

@pr135t


Bronze Comma

13
posts
13
works
10
following
7
followers
16.8k
words read
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 3 years ago
She came from the moon... Calm, charming and bright... She descended while I watched her... Walking close to me she did... Her mouth shut in silence... But with eyes that spoke to me...
Well the moon has calm brightness and it's fascinating so you know...
1
0
0
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 3 years ago
Strange times... Strange lives... Strange minds... No thoughts on my mind but strange lies...
Strange minds...
23
0
0
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 3 years ago
It a strange day... And my chemical mind can't stay awake... I've been going through the motions for far too long...
Just another strange day
14
0
2
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
SORRY... BEEN GOING THROUGH SOMETHING.... THAT ISN'T AS... INTERESTING.... BUT I WROTE THIS... THOUGH... HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
Emotions Emotions Emotions
15
0
2
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
I miss your smile.... I miss your voice.... If i got to see you.... It's a fact that i'll rejoice.... I miss your lips..... I miss your kiss.... The way it brings me bliss.... I miss your face..... I miss your eyes..... With you I'd never say any goodb...
I MISS YOU...
49
0
1
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
Am sick with pains i can't endure.... But you came and became something to me... Something better than a cure... I've been running from everything.... But you came and became something to me... You became my angel and helped me face anything.... You've...
Thank you...
13
0
1
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
In a room full of art.... I'd still stare at you.... In a room full of people.... I'd still search for you...... In a room full of flowers.... I'd still pick you.... In a life full of imperfections..... I'll still choose to love you..... My feelings fo...
I STILL LOVE YOU....
28
0
2
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
You're the voice and am the microphone.... You're the artist and am the paintbrush.... This thing we have... There's really no need to rush.... It's something that makes other people..... Blush when they see us together.... We've been through a l...
LOVE LOVE LOVE
23
0
1
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
I wish we could take a walk on a cool day.... Just me and you going the same way.... We'll walk hand in hand.... As the wind makes the trees sway.... On the way I pray it doesn't rain... Cause it has been raining for many days.... We'll be close ev...
For my bestfriend.. She's eeverything to me..
25
0
0
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
Will you smile if i ask you to... Will you come if i call you.... Will you understand if am unable... To express my feelings.... Will you add a too... If i say i miss you.... Nothing feels better than a surprise text... From that person you miss.... An...
For my bestfriend....
1
0
0
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
If you need me... I don't care if am sleeping.... If am having problems... Or if am angry... If you need me... And you wanna talk to me... I'll be there for you... No matter how big or small your problem is... Even if you only wanna complain.... About ...
For my bestfriend....
11
0
0
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
If you're still feeling alone.... I'll be your second shadow.... If you want to cry... I'll carry and extra shoulder.... For you to cry on.... If you want a hug... I'll be your choco mallow sweet scenting pillow.... If you want to be happy... I'll be a...
For my bestfriend... She's always feeling down and alone....
16
0
0
pr135t
pr135t Bronze Comma
KARIBO . 5 years ago
Hope am not easy to see through.... I pretend am over you.... Hiding my feelings like am feeling something new..... Carried the pains of everyone that has ever left... Prayed over and over that you'd be the one... They would let me keep.... Used to say...
Am trying to get over you.. But I can't
15
0
0