Deepak

@pointercraze1



15
posts
15
works
7
following
1
followers
240
words read
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Pack
1
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
A Raepon
States of matter carve the flash to juggle with colors.Newton parks and the gravity, beam the paradise drawing the joules wording the breeze with the flow. Pick and trip the science of the inertia.
3
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
The Oise
Energy plank joules a wonderful story with a transform. Pick the voices which venture string a carve of a song to job a lift featuring a verse to poem the states of matter from Solid-Liquid-Gas and vi...
14
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Pepi
A wonder card flashes a beam while cycling for a venture. Kit reflects the beam to carve a pit where science venture picks the innovations of the world to web a complete cinema with a light year story...
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
A Twist
1
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Dig
1
0
1
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
A Rubic Cube
A milestone of colors pictures the dynamics coordinating the roll. Energizing the creative pick with the equation to matter an enroll with faraday to ripple a beam with a dot looping the loop with an ...
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Apparent
journey reads
2
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
A dance of Thar
a dune dance
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Type
hall effect
2
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Expo
A blow envisions the trip exchanging the matter with a reflect.
3
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
A graflick
A gravity picks the routes to scheme a drive on a trajectory. A ripple bouquet spots the spotlight for a graffiti carving a niche with inertia for an orient with the session embracing the wave for a t...
3
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Express
Envisioning a trip global a Tour coins a roll with the point.A ripple dream carve a trajectory to preamble a note dynamic for the exchange with an orient. Routing the options in an equation to ray o...
1
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
A Read
10
0
0
pointercraze1
pointercraze1
Deepak . 4 years ago
Seconds
An exponential connect with the cosmos invites a customer for a dialogue.Seconds pass into minutes and then to hours casting the web over the pitch. Work orbits the theme for a supper for the games o...
2
0
0