Paul

@paulhewes



8
posts
8
works
0
following
2
followers
7.4k
words read
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 2 years ago
Down by the Creek
Laying out in the sun, stretched like chewing gum on a warm day, I sink into the warm moist soil. Despite my eyes being closed, I can feel the sun burning through my eyelids, piercing with fire. To tu...
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
I can’t believe it was only butter
I couldn't believe it. Honestly it was too much to consider. When I first tasted it, I was sure I had tasted it elsewhere. Creamy and rich, but just this strange tinge and odor. Almost off putting, es...
2
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
Bear with me Barry
A letter to Barry
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
Howards Place
Howard and his reality
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
“Everything You Can Imagine is Real”-Pablo Picasso
"Once upon a time, there was a man who lived in the land of the Wiggle-Woos, whose house was built out of gum drops and ginger bread. This man's name was Reginald, and he always had a smile on his fac...
3
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
I’m sorry about the shed
I'm sorry about the shed. I was unaware that it was soaked in gasoline and that the barbie was set up too close to it. It wasn't my fault however that it was so windy out, nor was I the one who handed...
1
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
Tea time for Rupert
You were told an hour ago about teatime. It is cold and useless now. Hardly any flavor or even a sense of decency. How dare you? You bastard! Why I ought to pull up my breaches and kiss the stars with...
3
0
0
paulhewes
paulhewes
Paul . 3 years ago
Ducks Are For Losers
The Mallard. A striking bird, usually seen in paintings, hunting and fishing stores and a single hockey team. Though ubiquitous in cultures and societies, there is a glaring misconception about ducks....
2
0
0