Osbo

@osboklicaghahow

www.soulendowment.blogspot.com [founder]



41
posts
41
works
48
following
13
followers
9.9k
words read
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
whine in spirit & dine with your soul
It is known to us that spirit and soul are totally different, though they both live in one body, the spirit is the inner person of a man, the spirit has a voice just as the physical body has a voice, ...
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
STONE OF TEARS
In the early days of time, ethereal the heavenly places was created and the earth was beautiful, but nothing in this world comes easy without a challenge. There was a veil that separate the world of t...
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
RAIN ON ME
Here is a shadow of my first poetic post for the year 2019..catch some lovely words 👌 Soak me not with your tears, soak me not with pains but with the love that drop from your heart as the rain from ...
3
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
BEAUTY IN THE HEART OF DARKNESS
The tales of my heart is explainable but not imaginable, I walk through the stream lonely with a clay pot smiling singing the songs of birds, the path was empty and smooth, I could have reason the pai...
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
WHAT HAS TO BE DONE
Nothing changes love except you choose to change its angle or position. Love has an identity, love is like a stationary unit that attract frequency even when the unit is changed. Love is the most powe...
3
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
SINKING SAND
The time was late, as I ride through the lonely road I was so afraid, I can't ride through this hallow way alone without a companion, I was oblige to quietness and I was against loudness of sound, I w...
1
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
FIRE
The tree of your love in my heart has no root, but the branch and the fruits are beautiful, what sink my heart is the tears from your smile, the fire in my heart loving you is more than what water can...
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
As she walk majestically moving her limps up and down slowly between the side knocks of her hips, her beauty from a distance was like a heavy feared creature hovering around the forest. The more close...
3
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN IS NEVER THE END OF HIS LIFE
Don't feel so lonely if the route for escape is yet to be seen, you never know what await you at the end of the tunnel. A man is entitle to fall and his also entitle to rise, the number of times you h...
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
AUTHENTICATION
Every person's has a hallmark verification code that grant easy passage to life. Life is the only difficult structure that has no trace, no reading, you can't dictate your vision and purpose of life ...
2
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
THE TIME
To break out from difficulties, struggles, dungeon, prison and cage you need TIME, every man born under the sun will face one or more challenges in life, challenge is a compulsory competition that we ...
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
COLOR OF LOVE
The secret truth to why you love me has kept my heart wondering and has place my mind into seclusion, the words from your lips are beautiful and colorful like that of the Maple tree found in the garde...
3
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
A FROZEN SMOKE
I look at the mirror umpteenth time all what I see is the picture of mum, the reflection of victory has vanquish into the cold smoke. The mirror is freezing, mum is cold, for me to have a better life,...
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
DROP MY SOUL
You are the source of beauty, the sweetness of an apple, I could drip you like an orange because every part of you is sweet and natural like honey. Please drop my soul, I'm totally going crazy for you...
14
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 5 years ago
THE ROLLING STONE
The night is calm, the winds are friendly, the birds are sleeping, the earth is sweet. I stood on the mountain if I could see beyond what have already seen,
4
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 6 years ago
THE PAINS SWIMMING IN MY HEART
The pains swimming in my heart is sweeter than the joy of a wine when I think about you, but is more hurtful in my heart than the pains of death when you are far away from me. Sorrows of love has a ma...
3
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 6 years ago
LITTLE DOVE
It was morning and the sun was setting high, blooming with a low radiant light, I sat on my bed and open the window for the morning blessings to come in, looking carefully at every flying and brimming...
2
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 6 years ago
THE FLYING WIND
The moon is full in the cloud, the midnight light is fair, the sands are gloaming even at night, your shadow is a wind mantle for me, your breath is a music to me. my heart jump for joy when ever I li...
14
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 6 years ago
THE PATH OF LOVE
Swimming like a Duck in the ocean but not as perfect as the fish, you calm the wave with the sound of your voice, I can hear the echo of your heart beat even in desert, you are the path of love have b...
3
0
0
osboklicaghahow
osboklicaghahow
Osbo . 6 years ago
AM SHY
AM SHY When ever I stand before you!
3
0
0