ForHer

@mylips2hers

The page you've never read!



8
posts
8
works
13
following
4
followers
5.7k
words read
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
I want to dive deep.... Into her velvet lips. Exploring the flesh between her hips. Submerged in her wetness I plunge further... A slave to her climax I serve her.
Her Hair
3
0
0
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
She is my sweetest moment A few Lifetimes of satisfaction. Yet I continue to trip over my own feet In the most unoriginal kind of fashion.
Not Quite There
13
0
1
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
We are all just hanging on.... In some way or another. Whether it's a loose string or a strong hand from a brother. It's a trying time full of danger and disaster... Be the arm stretched out...that's all that really matters.
Hand out
4
0
0
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
She was the air that blew over my skin. Hers was the touch that was felt deep within my soul. How I long to satisfy her every desire. Fulfill all the parts that had been empty.
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
Some may think that time will end. That it will fade like it began. As if our existence is but a joke. Cruel whisper in the wind as fleeting as smoke.
Time measured by her
4
0
1
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
The Only One Who Won
The key to Hers is in my hand. It unlocks what no other can. It's not shiny like Diamonds Nor smooth like gold. Yet classy with Elegance and strikingly bold. For her heart holds mysteries even I canno...
2
0
0
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
My Sun Before It Rises
Together, we wake too early. Long before the light of day even gets its bearing. I before her always...to the caffeine machine. I pour hers first...always. She needs the jolt. The sweet aroma of magic...
2
0
0
mylips2hers
mylips2hers
ForHer . 4 years ago
Queen
She was profound yet delicately unsure of that exact thought in terms of self evaluation. Every bit of the Queen on the chessboard. Such a pretty, powerful and snowy white piece. Surrounded by all the...
1
0
0