Antonio wolfpack1990

@mrsynchonicity

your heart whispers, listen closely



29
posts
29
works
18
following
8
followers
17.9k
words read
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
what do you stand for?
as you know their have been 3 recent mass shootings. despite what your believes are we have to look at the facts here. the shooters were acting on emotions, anger they held inside , these young modern...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
changes
change is the only thing that is constant. i see old friends walking in town as i drive by. but when we make eye contact i see stranger. the body is the same but the energy is different. i saw an ex ...
3
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
TIME IS TICKING
i dreamt i was in an old warehouse with a few friends. we were looking for "treasure". we couldn't find a way out and time was ticking. all of a sudden one of us set the alarm off. and it was now or n...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
hooliganz
i remember the old days, were we would drink all day play all day smoke all night, make love all night to the early morning. i miss the old days in the park with music playing and the coals hot with m...
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
Raptor Island
i was somewere in the dense forest in the pacific northwest . i was hiking because i love the outdoors. i was on a trail that came to a crossing. left would take you under a make shift bridge and righ...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
reassurance
i had a dream last night. It involved a client of mine. she is pretty attractive. she brings her dog into our facility. one day i was doing some work at her house, her house was amazing and huge. she...
1
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
The Alley
It was a typical day for Luis Garcia. His life was at it's lowest at the moment. He recently lost his job, his sister was in rehab out of state, his father was not around and Luis himself was in and ...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
where I belong
i like going to the beach and meditating, thinking about life. enjoying the sound of the waves. wondering what lies beyond the horizon. i like the forest even more. something about being deep in the w...
13
0
2
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
X
i had a dream last night. it was about my x. it's been years since we been together. shes far yet so close what with social media and all. Anyway there was an event happening in a park with lots of pe...
11
0
1
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
He's real.
So i had a crazy dream last night about godzilla. you see where i live i have a great view of the city. so in my dream i was chilling in my room when the walls began to shake and i heard shouting and ...
3
0
1
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
eyes on me
i had a very surreal dream last night. I was up in northern california in a little down called arcata on vacation. It was night by the time i got there. I was driving down a road and i saw two ppl wal...
3
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
A hot rendezvous...
It had been a few months since i had some fun and since i had sex with this girl i had been causally seeing. I haven't heard from her but she had been in my thoughts lately. all i could think about wa...
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
it's more than a feeling it's an imprint p1
so i have been really into human attraction lately. i have been learning and taking time to understand the dynamics of the nature of women and man and relationships. let's face it. it's a part of this...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
stumble upon
so i had another dream. this time i was in a comic book collector shop looking around. i collect godzilla firgures. so i was looking to see what they had. when i was done i went outside and i saw JOHN...
24
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
An unexpected turn of events
i had a dream last night. I just got done walking my dog. I was pulling up into the driveway when i spotted someone on my property. Their back was to me. The way my house is on top of a hill and has ...
13
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
Keep them separated
a lovers past is important. man or woman. the more partners you have the more you build up a tolerance against pair bonding , the ability to nuture. women retain dna from every man they have been with...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
Revenge
They gave me a reason , to get even. Treason is the definition or should i say meaning. . Once you broke it you can't get it back, you fell off track good luck coming back. It feels good to see you p...
2
0
0
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
Complications
we all begin to learn in time
13
0
3
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 5 years ago
CatasTrophies
A trophy is a prize for me being me even if it's a catastrophe
20
0
4
mrsynchonicity
mrsynchonicity
Antonio wolfpack1990 . 6 years ago
mood swings
i love music. i think everyone does. it's something we can all relate to. It's a language of it it's own. You ever notice how some days your favorite song sounds slower more passive? than other days i...
1
0
0