Mostafa

@mostafamatar



6
posts
6
works
9
following
9
followers
4.3k
words read
mostafamatar
mostafamatar
Mostafa . 4 years ago
Roadblock
Under the raging sun of a hot summer day in Cairo and on the side of the street busy with speeding cars, he stands. He waits for an opportunity to strike. He has to go through this battle every day bu...
2
0
4
mostafamatar
mostafamatar
Mostafa . 4 years ago
Ripples
And I can't wait till I completely lose myself. If I have to lose, I choose to lose you And for each stone, you threw at me trying to create a ripple to change me, to delete me I'll climb a mountain ...
0
0
mostafamatar
mostafamatar
Mostafa . 4 years ago
The Knight
Despite the constant movement in the market which made it look like a beehive, it got much quieter when this old man approached. More and more people stopped what they were doing and turned to him in ...
0
0
mostafamatar
mostafamatar
Mostafa . 4 years ago
Zahra
Zahra was walking to school with her mother like every other day when she noticed the beautiful blue rose that grew in her street against all odds. This is a complete one-part short story and it's my...
0
0
mostafamatar
mostafamatar
Mostafa . 4 years ago
The Ghost
What? Who am I? What kind of a silly question is that? Who else can be with everyone, everywhere, at every single moment? This is a one-part short story and it's my second contribution. Would love to...
2
0
0
mostafamatar
mostafamatar
Mostafa . 4 years ago
The Train
A regular train ride can be boring. But it can also entice some memories, fears, and dreams. This is a one-part short story and it's my first contribution here. Please, let me know what I can do be...
3
0
0