Minato

@minato

She is my Anu... I am her Yash



29
posts
29
works
62
following
45
followers
43.0k
words read
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
How can I say it is your fault if it is your tears that make me sorry? How can I say that it is your fault if it is your smile that makes my day? How can I say it is your fault if it is your love that makes me perfect?
just a little late but still on time... Happy Anniversary Love...
26
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Anger... Is it inevitable to angry? Why do we get angry? Why do we hurt others when we are angry even if we don't want to? What does anger make a person feel from inside? Hopeless? Helpless? Despair? Demoralized? Incurable? LOST? USELESS?...
Some questions I have always wanted to ask myself but never got through them... So here they are. Ask yourself and comment.
1
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
I want to hold u, I want your hands holding mine, I want your eyes only to gaze at mine, I want you to feel the way I feel about you, I want your heart to stuck on mine forever, I want u to love me the way I love u.....
I guess it is a bit early to wish you for our anniversary but telling you how much precious you are to me, I can tell you my whole life. Thanks for being the most beautiful and best part of my life, p...
14
0
1
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Tell me what would you do?... if you'd know what you wanted but still you don't want it?... will you take it? or, do you even deserve it? what would you do?
I am confused about something tell me what would have done? Honest answers only.....
1
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Sometimes it's better to let go, of the situations you want to hold on to.
just a little thought I wanted to share with everyone who feels down, don't worry need help? well, someone is by your side every time you fall.. so just believe in you self and find them, if you alrea...
3
1
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.”
18
0
1
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Some might call it fate but I call this a blessing. You and me meeting on this day, after all those incidents the past year, still, we are together, I may not be that someone that you wanted but I swear I'll never your side, let me apologize, I'll make...
For u, only u jaan...
14
0
1
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEETEST GIRLFRIEND EVER...!! you deserve all the success, happiness, love in this whole universe YoU ARE MY LIFE,, lETS celebrate this Special day together...You are the only one for me love
Happy Birthday Meri JaaN... WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE U FOREVER
26
0
2
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
I may not be your first love, your first hug, your first kiss, your first sight or first date but I really just want to be your last everything. lOVE Ya...
At my prime, with her...
35
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
He kept waiting for her until dusk. It started pouring with no one left on the street just standing by a wall looking in the sky, Am I too early?... Or is she too late?... But deep inside a voice said, "leave it, it's over you know she is not coming, r...
No description this time... just try to understand my feelings ...
24
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
SHe Is LOsT hELp mE FiNd My GiRL... I guess she was never with me from the beginning, That fake smile, Those fake tears. That fake love of her, all of her affection was a lie. The only the feeling of her that was true was her bitter words those bitt...
Can't find you anymore but still can feel your touch, holding me close to your heart.
30
0
1
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Sometimes I think you can fall in love with somebody, not at first sight but by just knowing that person how much she loves you, all those experiences, even when you have never thought of being a lover of her, Yes, you might fall for her...but then to ...
stay simple it is elegant... bounded yet limitless... painful but you can't forget...
45
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Can we talk for a moment? Got these feelings that I'm tired of holding on Wasn't tryna get wasted I needed more than three or four to say this, I'm just another bad guy You say I've done a lot of things I can't undo Before you tell me for the last time.
Wait,can you come here please? 'Cause I wanna be with you.
56
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
I wake up in a castle In a blossoming garden feeling so lonely I hung myself in this mess filled with thorns Tell me what do they call you? Where are you running off to?
just messing with my mind trying to figure out a way to let my emotions go but i think it is the only way
24
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
I don't wanna be alone tonight, cause I'm not over you, Can you light the fire? I need somebody who can take control, Look what you made me do, I'm with somebody new Ooh, baby, I'm dancing with a stranger.
Its your fault, all you fault I am with somebody new, someone who is a stranger but still to forget your pain I am dancing with her...
3
0
0
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Something left me, still searching it but it was never with me, I ask my self why did I believe in it something that didn't exist, but still I found myself to be very fond of it, keep asking myself "Why did it leave me?" till the time I got to know I ...
Have you ever felt alone? when you weren't.
13
0
3
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Really think I found my home She makes me feel at home She made me leave the thrills at home, And I'm fine with it, She really made me lose control, I'ma let my love unfold We're just two lost souls But we're fine with it...
Where were you?? Where have you been? Is it a dream? If it is I wish I could never come out of it...
35
0
1
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
She was with me up until now, and I wish to be with her forever my whole life but sometimes I just feel like "Is our love true?" "Does she really love me?" For every time I asked she answered with a smile on her face, "Every time I see you I fall in lo...
That first love in spring... sweet memories...
35
0
3
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Even if you don't say a word Even if you remain silent... I know of it, your Love. Silent face, Your gaze on my face, Its a witness of your love Your downcast eyes, Your every graceful movement Tells me this story There is some person these days Wh...
Teri jhuki nazar...
25
0
1
minato
minato
Minato . 5 years ago
Tell me who's gonna save me from myself When this life is all I know, Tell me who's gonna save me from this hell... Without you, I'm all alone Who gonna pray for me? Take my pain for me? Save my soul for me? Cause I'm alone, you see...
#Black Panther
14
0
1