molly

@mightbetheend

maybe



15
posts
15
works
8
following
4
followers
1.0k
words read
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 10 Carnation
The purple flower stood alone in the vase, proud and thriving while the other had died. She observed it with dead eyes waiting for her brain to register the flower. When the sky was set on fire she c...
16
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 9 Chrysanthemum
While her head spun trying to comprehend the general date of the day with constant cut off by other thought that screamed at her forever being so stupid, a flower fell with a sound much like walking o...
12
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 8 Statice
Her cheeks were wet and her throat hurt from suppressing the sobs that threatened to get ripped out of her with every thread that was woven by her memory. She shut her eyes in an attempt to stop the t...
16
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 7 Carnation
As her blood fell so did the flower both landing with the already fallen flowers. She watched the dried flowers soak up her blood, feeding on her pain for the flowers had not fallen with a happy memor...
15
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet fo withering flowers, chapter 6 Peony
As the flower hit the windowsill her heart aced more forcefully than at the previous memories. There had been so much faith in a future that would never come, the band on her finger having so little m...
13
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 5 Aster
The once wild looking flower fell like a crumpled ball. The flower had brought her so much hope once, hope she would never feel again for she was gone now. She was coming home later, leaving earlier a...
1
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 4 Gladiolus
The bell-like flower fell with the hollow ringing of love that no longer blossomed. In the same sense that she had never been so tired in her life, she had never felt more alive. Their days were both ...
3
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 3 Gardenia
A third flower fell, adding to the weight on her chest as if it waited a thousand tons, reminding her that she could no longer breathe no matter what. She came home late that night, too late for it to...
14
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, chapter 2 amaryllis
She was brought back to the present when the poor and crumpled amaryllis fell to join the Ranunculus on the filthy surface. She was tired, oh so tired. Her spine had long started to tear away at the s...
14
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
A bouquet of withering flowers, Chapter 1 Ranunculus
For her love was the only thing she ever had. With the flowers withering on her windowsill she had no hope for life to continue for she no longer owned her love. Thus the flowers had withered for mont...
16
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
I became the sickness.
//Just a quick tw the work is about ed's so be carefull about that.
27
0
0
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
There was never an us
To you there was never an us. To you I was nothing.
13
0
1
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
I still love you.
An apology to the person who loved me the dearest.
12
0
1
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
No one cares about you.
It's all lies. No one cares about you.
39
0
1
mightbetheend
mightbetheend
molly . 3 years ago
You and I won’t ever die.
You didn't understand nor did I. Death was never an option for us.
29
0
2