I, myself am not a tomboy, cause let's face it, if I was I wouldn't ask this stuff, I'm girly, don't judge me, but please answer honestly my fellow tomboys!
1. What do you have against dresses, skirts, etc?
2. Is there a certain reason you're a tomboy?
3. Are these weird questions?
4. Is it easier to get along with boys?
5. Do you think girly girls are weird?
6. Which is better, girls, boys, tomboys, or non-binary? (Random question)
7. Can you choose to be a tomboy or is it just who you are?
8. How do you prefer your hair, up, down, or both?