The difference of the words "pretty" and "beautiful"... It's a simple thing to figure out, yet it takes such a long time for some of us and less for others.
How about we start with the traits of being considered "pretty"
Being pretty is...
- having blonde hair that reaches your tailbone
- having piercing blue eyes like the icy cold ocean left unexplored
- having a large group of friends with the intimidating personalities of cold-blooded killers
- seeing the number on the scale decrease to the point one weighs as much as a feather
- showing off the lies that were made up at 3:00 am
I'm sure you know someone with traits similar to these, yes?
Now, let's move on to the traits of someone being considered "beautiful"
Pay very close attention to this, okay?
Being beautiful is...
- having a kind heart towards others
- embracing the way you are
- having any color hair, any length
- having any color eyes
- having any sized body
- being honest
- enjoying things YOU'RE interested in, not the latest trends
- accepting yourself
See, darling, you've had it all completely wrong this entire time. YOU, the one reading this, are the true definition of the word "beautiful"
- overall stunning
I love you, more than words could even BEGIN to describe. I don't care where you are, what you're doing, what you're feeling, I just need you to smile. For me, please? :)