Lucy

@lucyramirez16

18 year-old bisexual writer



29
posts
29
works
13
following
13
followers
28.8k
words read
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
Poems of my life
Multiple poems talking about my life: Used to Strange, April and October, Stolen, Six and Nine
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
Lust and Lies
I feel trapped, in a small space filled with emotions I can't escape. I feel like I am in a cage, a cage that holds my emotions captive and only lets them out if it's necessary. We are not together an...
4
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
Addicted while no one thinks about you
Two short stories and a ballad
28
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
A Musician's Anxiety Part 2
"Look if you think about it you will get what I'm trying to say. Collin told me that he asked you to record the conversation you had with Matthew and he even put a microphone on Matthew. You cannot te...
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
A Musician's Anxiety Part 1
Collin's hands were shaking as he quickly got off the stage. He felt heat rise to his cheeks as he heard people laugh and whisper. On his way down he hears people say they were proud while others said...
1
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
A Musician's Anxiety
*Book #2 (first book: An Artist Colors) What happens when two people team up against Collin and Matthew's relationship? Will they be able to hold on or will their relationship break? What if Christ...
2
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
An Artist Colors Part 18
"I want to talk about us," Matthew says looking down at his shoes to avoid Collin's blue eyes. Collin debates whether to talk to Matthew now or later and finally decides that his second-period class i...
2
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
An Artist Colors Part 17
"Lisa said it was nothing, that he was just trying to give you a fun and happy childhood so I pushed it aside. I regret pushing it aside, maybe if I didn't I would've realized his intentions sooner bu...
10
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 3 years ago
Chances
This soul exists inside of the person I see in the mirror and I have to take care of it. I see my body as a different person, I take care of it, make sure it's feed and cleaned so that it allows me to...
13
0
1
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
Restless Depression But I Stay
Restless depression: I felt pleasure as the blade sank into my skin, but I will never let him know that because if I do, he will stop doing so. The blood is going down my back as the blade traces the ...
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
An Artist Colors Part 16
"Look, just like your father, I'm gay. We were, umm, well, I don't know how to say this to you. Ethan was my older brother, and I loved him. Which is normal, but until I started to love him more than ...
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
An Artist Colors Part 15
Collin was wide awake after tonight he couldn't find sleep anywhere close to him and his awake state. He felt horrible, horrible that he had broken his best friend's heart, but he couldn't keep the se...
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
An Artist Colors Part 14
"Charlie I love you." She smiles taking Collin's hand and stretching the other for Matthew to hold which he quickly takes, having both of them by her side. "I love you both, so much, I want you two t...
1
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
Homicide
A creepy poem Hold, suffocation is near Hold, screams you won't hear
16
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
Lee and Abby
A short story about a lesbian in love Abby was thinking about me, she might not love me but she cares. "Abby... I... Can I tell you a secret?" I'm nervous but for her to even notice me ever she need...
3
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
S.N.W.M. someday but not today
Topic: unrequited love between two guys I feel like the only place I can truly be myself in school, although it's not convenient, at least there I don't face the constant judgment of my parents. They...
13
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
Chapter 13
Trigger warning [?][?] sorry don't hate me Matthew acted quickly went straight to his closet for the box and quickly taking the pocket knife. Collin had hanged himself and Matthew cut the rope.
2
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
Chapter 12
Ethan was gay, he knew and saw himself as a failure. He seemed to make Collin the perfect son but the second he thought his son was like him he was full of lust. His desire wasn't normal, he hated him...
1
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
Chapter 11
"I didn't want you to pity me or treat me differently in any sort of way. Who told you?" Charlie whispers with sadness present in her voice. "Collin told me. Why did you tell Collin and not me? Do you...
1
0
0
lucyramirez16
lucyramirez16
Lucy . 4 years ago
An Artist Colors Part 10
"Collin are you okay?" Collin zones back in to see Joshua with a concerned look. Collin shakes his head no, not letting any words flow in his voice or mind. He looked at Matthew walking towards his di...
2
0
0